BY CLINIQUE

Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
Love the color and decent price. I always have a problem with chipping as I wash my hands frequently. Would consider buying again.
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Such a beautiful red! Super sassy! Love the size brush, as in every Clinique bottle, a little overpriced, but in the end, worth it!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
You can't go wrong with these colors. The color is long lasting. Would purchase other products and recommend to friends and family.
Malen E.
Laurinburg, NC
Pink is my favorite ! Seriously my nails pink plus my tan skin is so so cute I am in love , dries fast and long lasting , recommend
Maribit B.
i love this color because its like a nude color and it really suits my skin tone. its really shiny and just really easy to apply
Memphis C.
Very efficient and effective.
Works amazingly, and extremely easy to use.
I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Rhonda A.
I love this nail polish!! The colors are amazing!! Might be a little expensive but I think it’s worth it!! Nails look stunning!!
Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
Probably my favorite colors. I love the purple hue and couldn't take my eyes off my nails. I got a lot compliments on the color.
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
Expensive but very easy to apply and long lasting. Love all products in this brand. I always treat myself to one every few months
Harlie S.
It's a very cool color!!!!!!! I don't like to put really bright colors on so I would definitely would recommend this nail polish😍
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon