BY CLINIQUE

Anastasia D.
This nail polish is suitible for sensitive skin! It's very shine and bright. Color stays true for lasting wear. And it's quick-drying
Erika I.
Rio Rancho, NM
This nail polish is terrible. Very sheer and does not last more than a few days. Expext to apply several coats. Would not recommend.
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
I Love this nail polish. It lasts for a long time without chips and it's made for sensitive skin so I know it's healthy for my nails.
Grace M.
Lancaster, NY
Not that pigmented.i can find better nail polish from the drugstore.I don't need to pay that much for nail polish that isn't top quality
tracy n.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as a sample and it stayed on without chipping better then most. little pricey for nailpolish, however, better quality
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Such a beautiful red! Super sassy! Love the size brush, as in every Clinique bottle, a little overpriced, but in the end, worth it!
lanenasuave M.
philadelphia
Love because is for sensitive skin love the color one coat and it looked amazing the price is a little high but it’s a good product
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I actually like this product it’s good on the nails I love Clinique I recomend this it doesn’t really have much smell wich is great
Malen E.
Laurinburg, NC
Pink is my favorite ! Seriously my nails pink plus my tan skin is so so cute I am in love , dries fast and long lasting , recommend
Sarah P.
Cynthiana, KY
Clinique is one of my favorite brands. Concrete jungle is such a neutral color that it works well for me. No chipping after 5 days.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon