BY CLINIQUE

Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
atk k.
This brand has some great products and this nail polish is great and has a nice color pigmentation and can be worn at different times.
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin I love the way this looks when it give myself a manicure or pedicure. The color is amazing.
Lucy S.
I love this color. It's different without being weird and compliments a ton of colors. I wear it a lot more than I originally expected.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH REALLY STAYS LONG ON MY NAILS WHICH IS A A GOOD THING BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I LOOK IN THEN I PURCHASE NAIL POLISH
Cynthia A.
I love a good red nail polish and this is definitely that. Love love the color and lasts long with minimal chip. Definitely recommend !
MaKayla B.
Cedar City, UT
Loved the color. It stayed bright and didn't chip.. Fast drying also! I was able to quicly put it on and be out the door in 20 minutes!
erica P.
Oakley, CA
Absolutely love the Clinique nailPolish chipped absolutely amazing product I would recommend to friends and family and beautiful colors
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon