BY CLINIQUE

Brittany w.
Glendale, Az
It's a pretty color does not seem to chip last a pretty long time but a little pricey would recommend if you like to buy expensive polish
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
The PERFECT shade of red. I loved it so much I ordered 3 bottles! Only thing is I wish it had more of a shine than it does once it's dry.
Jennifer s.
I had wore this to my mom's wedding & everyone was amazed by the color I had gotten positive feedbacks & it really lasted me a long time
María Gabriela L.
The color is beautiful, so amazing. Its like a barbie pink. The only thing is it's quite a bit more expensive then most drugstore brands.
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
Heather S.
Odenville
I do like using clinique products. I would like to see this last longer. It did chip rather easy and the darker color stained my nails
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH REALLY STAYS LONG ON MY NAILS WHICH IS A A GOOD THING BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I LOOK IN THEN I PURCHASE NAIL POLISH
Lucy S.
I love this color. It's different without being weird and compliments a ton of colors. I wear it a lot more than I originally expected.
Natasha W.
The color is amazing. My friends did mine and I did my friends. The resuly was absolutely amazing. I will be buying this product again.
Joan H.
Newport News
This is such a pretty pink color, it almost looks like your natural nail color...It doesn't chip or peal, and stays on for over a week!
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon