BY CLINIQUE

Brittany w.
Glendale, Az
It's a pretty color does not seem to chip last a pretty long time but a little pricey would recommend if you like to buy expensive polish
Jannet B.
Albuquerque, NM
I actually just used this today and I really like it. It dried quickly and the color was perfect. I did not need to apply too many coats
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like natural colors and this one is my favorite! I keep this at work because I use it very often, make some natural and professional 😊
María Gabriela L.
The color is beautiful, so amazing. Its like a barbie pink. The only thing is it's quite a bit more expensive then most drugstore brands.
Soumya G.
Beaverton, OR
I love it
I like it
I like it nail polish
I like red color
I love red
Its daring.and poping out. Its sooio good to have a shade like this
Karyzma L.
Clinique nail polishes have such pretty color and they don't chip right away and some need more than one coat they are pretty when darker
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
It's a great color, i occasionally use it. I like it because it's so concentrated and with one layer you keep the nails for a long time.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
The PERFECT shade of red. I loved it so much I ordered 3 bottles! Only thing is I wish it had more of a shine than it does once it's dry.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
This is the perfect summer color. I have different shades and some needed two coats but this was ok with one but more fabulous with two.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?