BY CLINIQUE

Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
This color is so beautiful and pigmented and it glides on so smoothly ! Really pretty and vibrant! Nice for the summer and nice on display!
HaileyMae k.
portland
Very colorful, very vibrant, don’t normally go for bright colors but I really liked this one, stands on better than most, good for price👍🏼
Kylie A.
I personally think this nail polish is bomb! This was my first Clinique nail polish. It was very easy to apply and use. I highly recommend!
Lyndsey S.
Only nail polish color I have used by this brand and I absolutely love it! Very vibrant and has a shiny finish and it stayed on for awhile.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA
IMG I love this nail polish I want another one because the one I have is running out and I can't seem to find it anywhere please and me one
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this at a garage sale, brand new, and it is amazing! I have been surprised and definitely have purchased more after that incident.
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
Great and fun color, the brush is great for application and it's good quality, stayed for several days even with me washing dishes everyday
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
I love Clinique nail polish. It has beautiful colors and perfect coverage. It is long wearing. I bought mine at the Macy's Clinique counter
Brittany w.
Glendale, Az
It's a pretty color does not seem to chip last a pretty long time but a little pricey would recommend if you like to buy expensive polish
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like natural colors and this one is my favorite! I keep this at work because I use it very often, make some natural and professional 😊
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?