BY CLINIQUE

Dr. &.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this nail polish! Beautiful color that is good for any season or occasion! I just wore it on vacation and it held up great. I would definitely buy another bottle! I’m now interested in the other colors they have as well.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Red is my favorite color and this didn’t let me down went on easily and so beautiful. Decent price for what it looks like when it’s on your nails it is harder to remove than other nail polishes. I would recommend to others
Shelby G.
Who doesn't love this brand? This nail polish is bomb. It deserves a chance. This almost makes my nails look their natural color like im not really wearing nail polish but am. Idk I just love this stuff. 5 stars for sure!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Love anything by this brand. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Livy A.
sandusky
Oh my God I love the sensitive skin and nail color hat day it’s a dual pack and it’s definitely a proud so proud it is my repeated time I love this color on my nails like it in a good value I would buy this like 100
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
I enjoyed this brand and product it was a free gift with purchase and in my honest opinion I would not purchase alone but if they were running a special or 3 pack I woukd consider better then your average polish .
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Loved his went on so well and didn’t cheap. Didn’t make a mess it was easy to apply and looked wonderful once it was applied. It was a little harder to remove when it was time to come off but I would buy this again
Ashley L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love the color of this nail polish for sure and application is nice and smooth. I don't necessarily care for the price point of this polish though so it is not one of my regular go to polishes.
Marjorie H.
Pretty and classy. I love using this because it’s fast and fun. I would recommend this product to others for sure. Lasts for weeks and doesn’t chip or peel off. It’s a little pricey but amazing. Great product.
Jamie B.
Tempe, AZ
I used this polish when I worked for the company. It was just ok.. nothing special for the price you pay. They do have fun colors though if you are willing to touch up as much as needed with this product.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?