BY CLINIQUE

LEAR25088 yover Y.
I love this brand for its formula, love looking after my nails and I think there is a better way to do that with these products as sensitive.
member-c2db2
Beautiful mitral color. My favorite kind. Nice quality product. Love using it. Can't get this in a typical nail salon so I bring it with me.
member-c2db2
Love this nutral color. I get lots of compliments on it. The paint is easy to apply and it's GREAT quality. Pricey, but I get what I pay for.
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
Clinique nail polishes are just goals they'll makes your nails on FLEEK hahaha I just needed to make that clear because they are the best!!!
Allison R.
I like this product . It stays on for a pretty long time . I like that even tjough i don't put on a clear coat it still looks shiny and nice.
cheyanne g.
Irwin, PA
Its so hard for me to find the perfect nail polish color but this is by far my go to color of choice. date night i always have this color on
DANIELA R.
I really loved this color and it's texture! Quantity it's my only problem, it's a really small nail polish. No complains with the paintbrush.
oume a.
stamford ct
J aime tous qui est intéressant les main et aussi les angles j adore cette couleur la c'est magnifique vraiment je suis tomber amoureuse hhh
Megan F.
Youngstown, OH
Great product. Great color. Lasted a long time. Kind of expensive so I wouldn't purchase it, I received it for free for working for Clinique.
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
Great and fun color, the brush is great for application and it's good quality, stayed for several days even with me washing dishes everyday
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?