BY CLINIQUE

ines m.
Yonkers, NY
This red nail polish by clinique is so good!! i love it so much. this red is the perfect amount of red. like its not too bright but not too dark
Kassidy C.
Manchester, KY
This color is so stunning! my all time favorite color, if I could I would paint my entire self in this color! the love of my nail obsessed life!
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
is a good quality on them and last for longs days and i love it and the variety colors you get and love with them ...i this is better the loreal
Brittany V.
If your looking for good nail polish I recommend you getting the Clinique nail polish the reason is its easy to apply and it's also affordable
Zhanna A.
Plano , TX
Love the Clinique brand of make-up. Nail polish is great quality and lots of colors to choose from. I like the soft pink shades such as Fizzy.
James G.
Dearing
I love this product and i would tell everyone out there to use it ive used it a while and its great and is a great price and value 10/10 stars
Winona U.
Campo, CA
I never used clinique nail polish before. After buying this product I used it as soon as I got home. It is a great nail polish dries smoothly.
tammy H.
morrilton
Best nail polish ever clique you out did your self amazing color and looks so beautiful.no chipping last 3 weeks before I had to re do my nails
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Cubre perfectamente las uñas, crea una apariencia de manos delicadas y suaves. Es genial para usar diariamente, simplemente, a mí me encanta.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?