BY CLINIQUE

Leah C.
The color is beautiful, but I don't care for the texture of the paint. It doesn't self level very well. Not worth it for the price in my opinion.
Autumn E.
Butler, PA
I love this color and it is long lasting. I plan to buy more in the near future. I would recommend to anybody else who wants long lasting polish.
Lisa A.
Love Clinique polish, smooth and shiny with great coverage and color, not overly expensive, and a definite rich look. Try it, you won't be sorry!
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
I really liked this as the base color for a summertime design on my toes. Add some lighter color swishes with silver or white and it's brilliant.
Anh L.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this color I love this nail polish I love the way is turn out and you stay you know last long and it easy to paint your nails.
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
is a good quality on them and last for longs days and i love it and the variety colors you get and love with them ...i this is better the loreal
jacky p.
Bloomington , IN
I love this color very much. This have a great shinny color and I love it very much the price is worth the product I would definitely recommend.
Great pigment and great for the summer time, this pop of pink can go with anything and can make a look go from drab to fab!! I highley recommend
Hayley C.
Austin, TX
No wonder Clinique doesn't sell these anymore. The shade selection was almost non-existent, they were overpriced and chipped after the next day.
Kassidy C.
Manchester, KY
This color is so stunning! my all time favorite color, if I could I would paint my entire self in this color! the love of my nail obsessed life!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?