BY CLINIQUE

Keshia S.
Richmond, KY
I took this polish back!! It went on terribly and didn't cover very well! I was highly disappointed and will never buy this brand of nail polish again.
Brandi E.
Rosston, AR
Okay so these I haven't heard a lot about nor have I tried but I am really interested in trying this fingernail polish it seems to be a very good brand
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Very pretty but for some reason this produ5didnt last long on my nails after acouple days the color started to chip off, overall the color is gorgeous
Gisela L.
Blair, NE
I feel like these enamel nail products for clinique don't really do anything for me I mean it leaves me with a glossy finish but my nails remain weak.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Essa cor é linda, o esmalte dura demais e eu adoro passar, sempre que faço a unha eu troco de cores e uso sempre! E uma cor mais linda do que a outra!
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
I love this color because even though it may look like a dirty white it is really not it is in the middle of a nude and a white and it is soooooo cute
Heaven W.
indianapolis
It amazing it lasts for a good while I want to try some of their other products because I’ve heard they are really good but it goes in really nicely
Michelle B.
Sanford, FL
Clinique is the best skincare and cosmetic line I've ever used. This nail polish is no exception. Beautiful and safe for sensitive skins - I love it!
Hannah T.
Junction City, KS
Love this color alot! It glides on your nails and you only need one coat cause it's that nice! It's not that expensive for a really nice nail polish.
Poba Z.
As a person who is obsessed with nail colors. This one didn't turn out to be my favorite one. I didn't like the color and removing it was difficult.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?