BY CLINIQUE

Emma V.
Medley, FL
My daughter and I love these nail polishes, they are very good, and the colors are great. They are easy to apply and we enjoy painting our nails together.
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
Clinique makes a good nail polish and this is a nice milky pink color. I don't suffer from allergies, so I don't know if this polish might irritate some.
Ivette Z.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Got this in black honey as a christmas gift. absolutely gorgeous. two coats does it well. didn't use a base/top. had zero issues with chipping. a must-have.
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
I love that it matches my black honey lipstick. It looks so cool on my nails. I think I like the classic black honey shade on my nails better than my lips.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
It's sticky and chips off within the day. It's very see through and it's gross. The ends get streaked and gross. Normal day to day stuff is hard with this.
Nicole S.
Dundalk, MD
This nail polish is amazing it goes on awesome and doesn't not chip easily. From the time my nails grew out it still looked as good as the day I put on.
Stephanie R.
Waterford, WI
This color is so pretty when applied I wore this for my sisters wedding and have used it ever since. Has a light pink color that is perfect for everday.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this color! Love this company! Super smooth. Super long lasting! Its just thick enough you don't have to go back with a billion coats! Repeat buyer!
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I love this nail polish. It stays on my toes longer than most other brands. I don't like that you have to apply a few coats to get the color to be dark.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
I love this color because even though it may look like a dirty white it is really not it is in the middle of a nude and a white and it is soooooo cute
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?