BY CLINIQUE

Jennifer B.
Every lady should have a red lipstick and red nail polish to match! I love this color by clinique! It glides on my nails effortlessly and gives a smooth finish!
Heather M.
Mount Holly, NJ
I like Clinque but this nail polish was a little runny. Not sure if it was a fluke purchase though. I would buy it again because I really loved the deep purple.
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
A perfect glittery brown. I thought I'd hate a brown color on my nails, not at all. this looks so chic and clean. The formula is phenomenal, 2 coats and done.
Lupe T.
One of my favorite natural nail polish color. besides the color being amazing the smell is not to strong it dryes fast and it lasts over one week on my nails!
Lizzy G.
I love classic pink nail polish! Clinique's is a little pricey, especially since I am horrible at painting my nails, but I do love this color in spring/summer.
Dareamni  D.
I haven't tried any clinique nail Enamel, but definitely i would like to try this color ♥ it looks like a pretty color and also cause i love clinique products
Betty F.
Tampa, FL
Purchased this along with the fragrance. It is such a "happy" color that you can't help but smile and be happy while wearing it. Love it & will purchase again.
April S.
Maplesville, AL
This color is soooo pretty!!! It goes on so smoothly! It is a little pricey but I fell in love with the color and got sucked in! Lol! But I would recommend it!
Denisha H.
London, KY
One of my favorites! I've found this I believe it was at Rite Aid and it's such a beautiful color and doesn't chip off easily. It actually lasts a good while.
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
Great lover for winter and the holidays. It says on for a long period of time and it doesn't chip as much as some of other nail polished from other brands do.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?