BY CLINIQUE

Amanda D.
I wanted to love this, but it didn't last long enough. The color was perfect for me to pair with others for various holidays, but sadly I will have to find another..
SYEDA F.
Chesterfield, MO
This shade of pink is super fun and cute. I own this nail polish as it was given to me as a gift by a friend when I saw this color I was shocked in how bright it was until I applied it ! it really adapts to your skin tone looks nice on deeper skin tones and it a sentuates your hands. Most of all it is perfect for spring.
Yonara G.
this nail polish is a color very cult that does not draw much attention is very durable, and nice to all your friends will love its price is a bit high but worth it can find almost anywhere recommend it to family friends and even Internet I love its perfet
Evelyn P.
Washington , MI
I am so in love with this nail polish! I love the color, it is perfect for the day I use it every day every week, seriously I love it and it totally goes with my skin! It dries so fast and the smell is not bad! It is not a cheap nail polish, but it totally worth it! I recommend this nail polish!
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Looks great on my nails it's so notice, everygirl compliments me wearing this polish, it's a beautiful color great for any occasion I highly recommend this to anyone it's great I love it so much
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
The colors are awesome but they don't last long at all. They chip easily, but are good for temporary wear.
Aisha O.
I would highly recommend this  product you. It is worth the price goooooo buy this very good and left my face very glowly I liked te packages it was nice pricy but worth its price gooooo buy thisssssss I would buy this right away veryyyy nceeeeeeee
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I probably wouldn’t buy this for the price. There are other brands that are far superior to this.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
Clinique is a good brand of nail polish. I get mine at Walmart but you can get it at any pharmacy usually. They have good colors and usually is maintained for a time depending on the number of layers. I really like, so I recommend it.
Jennifer B.
Every lady should have a red lipstick and red nail polish to match! I love this color by clinique! It glides on my nails effortlessly and gives a smooth finish!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?