BY CLINIQUE

Aurora A.
This nail polish is fantastic. It lasts for a really long time. This color is amazing. I'm very happy with my nail polish,my fingers looks very fantastic. This nail polish is durable . All time I recommend to every one
Elizabeth C.
Columbia, MO
I've used a lot of Clinique nail polish, and I always find that it stays on forever. I don't have to worry about touch-ups, and the color is always bright and shiny.
Colette H.
Philadelphia, PA
Lovely color, great formula, great lasting power, etc etc. This is a really great polish, one of my favorites! The color is so beautiful and interesting. The polish is very opaque and dries relatively quickly. Love it!
Ginger G.
The Clinique nail polish has a nice texture. It is not too thick and not too thin which allows a smoothr application and requires less coats. I loved the pink color of pinkini for summertime manicures and pedicures!
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
I love Clinique, and they're nail polish is no exception. the nail polish itself is excellent. it last for at least 3 weeks! the only downside is the tone that is in the bottle never comes out as deep on your nails
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best nail enamel to use and looks great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
I am into mostly natural colors and this one did not disappoint. When I was a bit younger I would have really enjoyed some of the other more wild colors but Fizzy by far was my favorite.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
This polish surprised me. It has amazing coverage and formula. The colors are beautiful and they last a decent amount of time before chipping. They are thick and glossy. I love them.
Rita E.
Oakley, CA
I love the Clinique nail polish because it gives great color pay off and has a decent price I got on it the color selection is a Normas see you can find all the colors that you want.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Love it perfect clinique. I trust this brad and stand by it once again a shocking steller color that lasts 8-10 days the prce is a little more then id like to pay but it lasts so I'm ok with it
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?