BY CLINIQUE

Marjorie H.
Pretty and classy. I love using this because it’s fast and fun. I would recommend this product to others for sure. Lasts for weeks and doesn’t chip or peel off. It’s a little pricey but amazing. Great product.
Cin D.
Hope Mills
I love how different these colors are are how great they apply, the best nail polishes I have used. They dry very fast and are very inexpensive yet they have a fancy look. It’s a great brand of polishes.
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
I tried this at a friends house and enjoyed it very much. The color is really beautiful and easy to apply. I will definitely go out and buy some for myself the next time I’m out shopping for nail polish.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this formula quite a bit and have used a shade or two that were given in a gift with purchase bag. The Polish wears well and looks good on, my only complaint is the fact it is on the pricier end.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
A very good polish for the price. With the dark shades I do need two coats, but I usually put on two coats so not a big issue. Wears pretty good. It is a good value. I want to collect all of the shades
Lynn W.
Happy will literally make you happy!! When wearing this color I can’t help but keep staring at my nails and smiling! The very first time I wore it I knew it’d be a keeper and it has been.
OneDay C.
Love that this is free of so many nasty nail polish ingredients! Great quality, looks great, so many lovely color options, this is a favorite for do it myself nails, would highly recommend!
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this nail polish bc it last forever and they have great colors. This nail polish is also for sensitive skin or nails. It works great and the polish last long. Great brand !
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a small bottle in one of gift with purchase. I loved the vibrant coral. It is perfect for summer time. I always get compliments about it. Good quality and long lasting.
Tonya B.
means
Love,love,love Clinique nail polish. They always have many colors to choose from and the coverage is the best. I am able to apply just one coat to get the coverage I need!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?