BY CLINIQUE

Kylie H.
Irvine, CA
great for sensitive skin! I received this in a free gift with purchase and I loved the color selection! The actually polish was a little sheer, but a second coat made it look great!
Nancy R.
The best thing about Clinique other than it's product quality? It's gorgeous, effortless neutrals that can dress up or down depending on your outfit. I'm a Clinique girl until the end!
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Looking to go through a goth phase? This is it. It's so rich in it's lack of color that one wonders why they aren't already wearing it. It's amazingly fun to wear!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Clinique nail color is an amazing brand, little more on the pricey end, but on ocasion great to splurge, love the colors they offer, has great color pigmentation, long lasting,love it.
Shelbi A.
I recently purchased this polish color for this past summer and it 1.) lasted a long time on my nails and 2.) was a very beautiful color that was perfect for any summer time outfit.
Quan H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Very high quality polish that comes on smooth and easily. The color is just vibrant and does not get dull or chip off quickly. The price is just right and the selection is great!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Annie S.
Harleton , TX
Clinique nail Polish has beautiful colors, you don't need more than one coat, but it just chips so easily. When you pay 12.50 for a polish you would expect it to last a little longer.
Kali R.
The color is awesome but it chips a bit after 3-4 days I always love a fun and bold red for my nails. I enjoy bold colors of any kind. They ma i.e. My nails all luscious looking
Rebekah B.
I had a sample size of this color and had to buy the full size. I love this color it is so vibrant. The color stays for a lengthy time and is a good consistency I love these!!!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?