BY CLINIQUE

Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Clinique sweet tooth enamel is my daughters favorite! It is light looking and doesn't chip or make bubbles ( those annoying bubbles in your polish when it gets on your fingernail) definitely a great polish
Britni R.
Berwick, LA
I love clinique's nail polishes. The colors are bright and easy to apply. The nail brush is thin but can hold a ton of polish. This specific pink is a very bubblegum pink which I love. It's bright and pink. I find that clinique polish doesn't chip off quickly, which is great!!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
This color is soooo beautiful. I like bold colors and this definitely stands out. I do have to use 2 coats to achieve the look I want, but this enamel is worth the 5 stars.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
Really liked this product! The color was full and rich and lasted on my nails without chipping for a pretty decent time, considering how much I work with my hands. Overall I would say above average.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This a really really pretty color, I personally have not tried this product but my friend has this in the same color and it looks really good. I would really love to try it and see how it comes out.
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect for a night on the town! I slip my little black dress on and paint a coat of this gunmetal color and my look is beyond complete. This nail polish stays in place and has a quick dry time
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Dear Clinique,

I had to write you this open letter because you are one of my favorite brands. I held this polish to higher standards because I love the brand so much and it didn't let me down.
Kelly B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don't usually go for reds because i don't think red looks good on me but this shade is awesome. Last a while and easy to apply. Doesn't clump and leaves a nice shine.
Jennifer R.
Rainbow City, AL
It has been several years since I have used a Clinique nail polish. However, I loved how easy it was to apply. It was not a think polish therefore it didn't stay "tacky" like other polish.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Looking to go through a goth phase? This is it. It's so rich in it's lack of color that one wonders why they aren't already wearing it. It's amazingly fun to wear!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?