BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Megan F.
Who wouldn't want to wear this color every day? I bought it a few years ago and is one of the only nail polishes I've ever run out of. It's a great holiday, fall, date-night, and spring time polish. So versatile!
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
This nail color looks amazing. It has a great shine to it without being sparkly. It has a cool plastic grape look. It really lasts with a good base and top coat.
Jackie M.
I heard of this during the summer , i was looking forward to something like this at dillards and i loved it it was amazing and easy to apply also . I say it's worth it you should go and buy it also really helps out
Natália M.
Big fan of red nail polish. The design is so pretty that I had to get it. It's just fancy and classic color. Then I was surprised when I used it. It is just amazing. Probably the best nail polish that I have
Amber B.
Gadsden
I used this product on several occasions and it was perfect. Without a clear top coat that worked well it seemed to peak off pretty quickly. The color popped and was great. I received this in a free gift .
Ta L.
This color is amazing. It's glossy and a really deep violet/purple. I used two coats and it's a great color for summer. It lasts for a full week with no chips. I was very impressed with it. Will get more.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this nail polish. I have a small sample of this one and it's great. Super pretty color for spring and summer, looks beautiful against my olive skin either on hands or toes. Just a great color.
Britni R.
Berwick, LA
I love clinique's nail polishes. The colors are bright and easy to apply. The nail brush is thin but can hold a ton of polish. This specific pink is a very bubblegum pink which I love. It's bright and pink. I find that clinique polish doesn't chip off quickly, which is great!!
Natalia R.
This is a really beautiful pink champagne color. Fairly easy to apply with long smooth strokes and opaque in 2 coats. Long lasting with a good base and top coat as well. I would recommend this product.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
I haven't used this on my spare time but only at a nail spa. It is a good quality to bring spunk to your nail. I've used it several of times and it helps restore my nail bed.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back