BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Wb P.
Great, long lasting nail polish. Goes on with great color and resist chipping. The color is gorgeous and goes with everything. The price is great and it is a good product that I would for sure buy again.
Margo C.
Upland, CA
I love that this polish has no acrid polish smell, has good ingredients, and is a lovely dark vampy shade. But because it is good for you, the wear time is compromised. I had heavy tip wear in a few days
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all Clinique stuff. They're products are just SOOO cute and work well! A little more pricey but that's because it's a luxury brand! You pay for what you get definitely here. I'd buy again!!
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
My favorite color no mater what brand. I know it is probably a resort color but Id like everyday to be a resort. And Clinique is a really wonderful high end brand to love.
Kaitlin D.
Williston, ND
I loved that this had "better for you" ingredients - I can't say that I would have known if they didn't tell me though. But this had a little longer than average staying power for a non gel nail polish. It's definitely one I reach for!
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
I absolutely love this perfect light baby pink polish! It makes me think not quite of bubble gum, but more like a cotton candy color. It's cute but errs on the side of neutral. Great color, and lasts at least a week without chipping.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Beautiful summer shade and long lasting for sure! I bought mine at Sephora and I fell in love! Great value for the quality! I love all things Clinique! It's easy to apply and I recommend this line
Sam B.
I received this color of clinique as a free sample in one of their cosmetic bags and I absolutely loved it.. the only thing is the price is pretty high for nail polish.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This polish lasts fairly long which is great for me since I don't really have time to paint my nails often. It paints on easily too. I love this shade since it isn't too noticeable and looks fine under a clear top coat.
Beatriz C.
I bought this product yesterday and thought it was too expensive for what it was the bottle isn't very attractive but after 2/3 coats plus the top coat it looks nice.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back