BY CLINIQUE #30 in Nail Polish

Maria V.
Pharr, TX
Omg this color is truly amazing. I had seen one of my friends with it and after seeing how great it looked I had to get it for myself. I love it ...wanna find more colors like it..
Sahvanna W.
Fall River, MA
This color is truly beautiful
It strengthens your Nails instead of making them look brittle after and it is an actually great polish I'm mostly obsessed with the color of it. I would repurchase I love this color
Emily P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Clinique nail polish really works wonders! I was so surprised at the quality of Cliniques nail polish because I was shocked at how much I loved it! The Clinique different nail enamel really rio 0.3 is such a pretty color and looks fabulous!
Bree L.
What It Is

Glossy, long-wear colour that's easy on the eyes...meaning it helps reduce the chances eyes will itch, burn or water with contact.

Quick-drying. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
not saying anything bad about cleaning it different now and then home I'm so tired of doing reviews I've been doing them for like 2 hours somebody I'm going to give you guys a bad review you guys are doing a good job I've never use your product but I'm sure it's great
Malia P.
A great addition to the black honey family. Make sure to shake this well before applying though as it can be a little streaky. However, by the second coat you usually can't tell
Lalia M.
Buffalo, NY
it is a swell product to use think u should buy it in my opinion it works really really well the colors are wonderful it leaves a very bold look although it can be a little difficult to get off. I think u should buy this and I hope u do.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
It's not to thick so you don't not have to be concerned with chunkyness. However, it can several coats to reach a desirable coverage or color. Overall, it's a good product but it needs some work to the formula.
Carol B.
Hot Springs
Great product. Helps to make nails stronger. Easy to apply and use. Comes off with polish remover. I think it is an all around good product. A little pricey, but definitely worth every penny. Get you some.
Alison T.
I love anything Black Honey! The color is good on anyone with any coloring. Yes it is more expensive than other brands but it is a good quality and the color is simply amazing.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back