BY CLINIQUE #30 in Nail Polish

Angelica H.
Debary, FL
Love the range of colors and how long the paint lasts. The color is easy to use and the color is not thick, I would recommend this product. They are a little bit expensive
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I know some seem to not like this but I have to say I love it. I dont find that it smells more than other brands. I love the color and find it to last. I got this at Von Maur. for a more high end I find the price good. I would recommend to you and to my friends and family.
Alexa H.
Visalia, CA
I love and enjoy this product so much. I am a first time user to this product and it blew my mind away. I will repurchase. It is amazing and not cheap like others I've used in the past. I saw a dramatic difference in my nails and that is why I will be repurchasing
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
I HATED this formula. The color separated before I used it and it didn't show up like it was on the bottle. I got this free with a purchase, which is good because now I know to never buy it again.
Kaitlyn V.
This is a great color and lasts an amazing long time! Forget the normal chipping you get from nail polish, this will last longer than ever before and giving you that amazing blue shine!
Kennedy B.
Fallon, NV
I got it in as a gift for buying other Clinique products. I loved the color but it chips after only a few days. I liked how smooth it was and that it wasn't clumpy. It was really easy to use and has a brush like any other nail polish. I would buy it again.
Dara P.
Katy , TX
What a stunning color!! Perfect for all seasons! A great grey/brown color with a slight shimmer. Goes on easy, only need one coat. Dries quickly and evenly. I would definitely recommend it
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is definitely different, it makes your nails more durable for day to day life and it makes it so you can get things done without fear of breaking a nail.
Julia A.
Southold, NY
Clinique always makes a high quality product, and their a different nail enamel is indeed high quality and well worth the money. it lasts forever and the colors are rich and luxurious!
Kayley S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Black Honey is a really pretty polish. I am such a fan of the color and the polish is nice and shiny. I definitely recommend this polish and the color!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back