BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Harmony L.
I like these nail polishes. However I wish there was more color diversity but they do have great options in my opinion so Inam not really complaining that much. I think the consistency of the polish is good
Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
Este producto me lo recommendo un amiga y no deje de usarlo, a veces no quiero usar colores fuertes en mis uñas y realmente uso este es perfecto para esos dias en los que no sabes que ponerte
Gia J.
It's is such a pretty color. I wear this all the time and it's so pretty. However on me it chips rather easily but that doesn't really bother me so it's ok. If you like blues this is really pretty color.
Selena S.
A bit expensive, about 8$, but I got this as a gift. So can't complain about the price. The color was nice. Very deep, plummmy, and opaque. It was cute, but kind of gothic. I wouldn't wear this everyday.
Taylor M.
Clinique is a good brand for nail polish. I get mine at Walmart but you can get this at any drug store usually. They have good colors and it usually stays on for a while depending on the number of coats.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I don't paint my nails often, but I have used Clinique nail polish and it's great. It lasts and it doesn't clump when your painting your nails. They have a large variety of colors to choose from as well.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
I'm not generally into pink, but this one is an exception. It's adorable, goes on super smooth, and lasts longer than a lot of my nail polishes. The color looks the same on as it does on the bottle and stays shiny the entire time I wear it.
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
This is a really beautiful nail polish, but it chips after one day and it stained my nails terribly! If something is going to stain my nails, I expect to get more than one day out of it. I would recommend a lot of drugstore products over this nail polish any day. Major fail for me!
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I love this color and happened to chance upon it during a sale. I love the lighter colors and love the long wear of this product. Downside, when I went to purchase more I opted not to because of the price. However, if this were a bit cheaper I might be more willing to pay the price.
Jae I K.
It's one of my favorite nail polish formulas.
I love clinique and this is one of their best products. Not only is this a great color but this nail polish leaves a pearly finsih and has iridescents in the nail polish
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back