BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite color is blue which is why I purchased this particular nail polish. The color was just the way I want it. The price could be a little lesser than what they have in the stores
Brynne B.
Beautiful products, but not a whole lot of shades to choose from. I also find that you can get better products for less money. The positives? Less chipping, 3-free, and from a brand I really like. I would be excited if I got this as a gift, but I probably wouldn't spend my own money on it again.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This color was just as beautiful on the nails as in the bottle. It is very easy to apply and it does not wear off as easily as most nail polishes. I bought it online at Ulta. I do recommend for others to use!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really liked Clinique nail polishes but I'm not really into high end nail polishes cause they all seem to work the same and chip pretty much the same. Unless you found a color you couldn't do without I would skip this purchase
Norma A.
Absolutely love this color, looks great when applied, I have been using this nail polish color since I can remember, this product does not compare to anything else, I highly recommend it if you love dark colors
Brittany B.
Rocky Mount
Great product, love that it's for sensitive skin. Long lasting great color, perfect for on the go in a hurry. Easy application witch I love super fast theybshouldnt change a thing about this product. Already have my other family members using this
Allen N.
I love this color because a lot of my clothes are brown or tan or champagne colored. It matches with anything even jeans and a white T-shirt. Very shiny and stayed on a few days.
Heather R.
I love the way that Clinique nail polishes stay on for a long amount of time and I do not have to worry about touching them up halfway through the week. Absolutely love this shade.
Zulema G.
This nail polish is very pretty, love the soft color and staying power. I wash dishing and clean my home everyday so I need a nail polish that will be able to stay on longer than a few days, this nail polish works and it's such a cute feminine color.
Harmony L.
I like these nail polishes. However I wish there was more color diversity but they do have great options in my opinion so Inam not really complaining that much. I think the consistency of the polish is good
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back