BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Maria
This shade of pink is super fun and cute. I own this nail polish as it was given to me as a gift by a friend when I saw this color I was shocked in how bright it was until I applied it ! it really adapts to your skin tone looks nice on deeper skin tones and it a sentuates your hands. Most of all it is perfect for spring.
Boudicca O.
Nice formula but thin. Have to use quite a few coats to get that vivid red color. Dud not meet my expectations but is really good for those with sensitive skin. It is affordable but I wouldn't buy again personally. I recommend to others who want a light formula.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is not my favorite formula of nail polish TBH. ESPECIALLY not for the price. The formula, in a blind test would be just average. It wears relatively well for a couple days but then starts to chip no matter the top coat. It doesn't hold up as well as my drug store polishes and for the price, forget it.
emily d.
Shelbyville, IL
Love the color it is wonderful a little bit pricey but I guess it is good for the product very easy to apply and use bought it from Walmart and I love it I use it every other couple weeks would most likely buy it again
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I probably own more pinks than any other color in my nail polish collection, and this one really stands out. So if you don't have a good baby pink, I would highly recommend this Clinique polish. The brand is amazing!
Clinique is one of my favorite brands of makeup.This color is neutral one which is good because you can use it regularly.I bought it from the mall .Also this color is easy to apply and can be used evry season.It is perfect for fall which is now coming!!!
Nikki H.
Philadelphia, PA
So let me tell you why I love this product. Sometimes you open a new bottle of nail polish and it just seems gooey and what not but this one was very light and went well with everything, the natural tone make it easy to pair with other items not to mention a wearable color I was able to keep on at work.
Sophie C.
The color of this polish is very nice, and I feel like it would suit a wide variety of skin tones. However, the formula is really thin and runny, which makes for messy application. I love the way it looks, but I wish it were a bit more viscous so I wouldn't have to clean up the area around my nail so much.
Nisha R.
Norfolk, VA
I love this color nail polish. I really like the look of white nail polish on people but I have olive tone skin and white looks too harsh. This color is a good alternative for that "white-ish" color because it has a hint of taupe/brown. I would recommend for those with medium/tan - dark skin tone.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite color is blue which is why I purchased this particular nail polish. The color was just the way I want it. The price could be a little lesser than what they have in the stores
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back