BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This Nail Colorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its So Cute !!!! Its Like Nudeissssshhh .... I Love The Packagingg And The Way You Apply To Your Nails ! I Reccomend You Guys To Buy it , its Not Like Those Other Nails Polish
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
This is a gorgeous color and lasts a really long time on my nails. However, I think there are more affordable brands that will last just as well as this one does. I don't think this nail polish is a must have, but it is still really nice.
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
This color is soooo sooooo beautiful and i bought this because i couldn't find this color anywhere else. i love it. it's so sophisticated and elegant. it's not the first time buying but i will buy again.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
I used this color on my fingernails , and the color did not really suit me. This color goes on quiet a few shades darker than the bottle shows, which was a little upsetting. The packaging is a little average as well. I do not think I would recommend the product to someone.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Really gorgeous coral color with a very high shine, but it chips very quickly on my nails. For the price of Clinique polish I really wish they would last longer. The shine though is almost worth it.
Lydia H.
They make this polish in a beautiful coral red. It goes on easily and smoothly. It lasts a long time. It's a little expensive, but the bottle lasts awhile and it's cheaper and better quality than more popular brands that I've used. I'm excited to try more of the colors!
Bella A.
I did not even know that Clinique had a nail polish, but now that I do I am very glad. The packaging is adorable and the colors are so cute! This applied evenly and dried very quickly. My one concern was that it did begin to crack and fall off very quickly (around one week).
Amber K.
This is a really pretty coral color, but doesn't last very long. It chips very easily, no matter what top coat you put on top. It is not worth the price it costs to buy it and I would not buy it again.
Alessandra M.
Smithfield, NC
This color looks great on my skin tone, and goes well with any outfit because is a natural color. I love Clinique nail polish, they're always trendy and classic at the same time with a high quality
Taylor W.
Greenville, NC
This product is so good! It's easy to apply and covers the nail in minimal amounts of coats. It is not runny or sticky. It is comparable with other products, but I only use the free samples given. I wouldn't pay the full price!
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back