BY CLINIQUE #91 in Nail Polish

destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA
I really like this polish. I'm not much of a dark nails person, preferring to keep the look light and fresh looking. And what can I say...I like pink. This polish is very sheer. You need at least two coats to even see it but that is fine with me. Once the topcoat is applied you've got pretty, sheer pink nails. If you like that look I would suggest this color in the strange sounding name, Sweet Tooth.
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
Okay, nothing is wrong with the polish itself! It goes on great and is very very thick! But the color isn't that pretty at all. I bought this online and I have to say it beats other nail polishes, just the color is horrible. I would get a different color.
Courtney H.
This is such a great color especially for spring and summer! It wears so nice with just one coat and does not chip like most. I am very impressed with this product and will be repurchasing in different colors!
Nicole E.
Beardstown
One of my favorite light pinks. The product stays on very well with minimum to no chipping. I would recommend this light pink to anyone who likes pretty colors but isn't very pink driven. The only cons about this product is it takes a while to dry
Madeline Jill L.
Jamaica, NY
I love this nail polish from Clinique. I like that it looks sweet and pretty. I am not really into dark nail polish as I work in a health care setting. I like simple yet elegant specially if you are seeing patients. I feel it is more professional.
Marygrace L.
I love this nail polish so much! I got it in a Clinique goody bag and the color is great and looks great for summer time toes! I did not purchase it however when I run out I will be purchasing a bottle! 👍🏼
Axie M.
Elizabethton, TN
This was my first Clinique nail polish experience, and I was happy with the result. The nail polish was beautiful (I added a top coat for more shine). The nail polish name originally said "black" which turned me away from it, until the make-up consultant, tried it on for me. Give it a chance, or give Clinique nail polish a chance in general!
Felicia T.
Austin, TX
This is a classic red, not to orange not to much blue undertone it is just perfect for a girl with pale skin. Goes on smooth and hard to chip and flake. usually wear this on my toes so it gets lots of abuse and still manages to look great !
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love the color is amazing on my type skin and the it glides on smoothly one of my favorite I would go back and buy one more of another color doesn't chip so that help I recommend this nail polish to anyone
Terra C.
Denison, TX
I got this color in one of the clinique gift with purchase sers. it is,a very bright orange coral. it makes a great spring/summer color. The formula is nothing special too me.. just a basic nail polish.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back