BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
I got this nail polish in a free gift and I'm glad I didn't actually buy it. It was a very pretty color and looked natural went with everything but it peeled right over after a day. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on it
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
I used this color on my toes, and the color did not really suit me. This color goes on quiet a few shades darker than the bottle shows, which was a little upsetting. The packaging is a little average as well. I do not think I would recommend the product to someone.
Duyen L.
Lemon Grove, CA
The salmon color is just so attractive. It's gorgeous and dries quickly. This product is really good in it that it is very concentrated and doesn't come off quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the color salmon overall. It would not disappoint anyone
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
I love new polishes ! And red is my favorite color. This one is perfect, the color is brilliant, highly quality, modern package. I'm using it for the 4 time and love. The price is a little bit expensive but it's good because of the quality. I super recommend it!
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like Clinique's nail products. They are probably my favorite brand. They stay on for a decent period of time and the colors are always pretty opaque. It does take a couple of coats, but I haven't found a nail polish yet that doesn't. It also dries really quickly and is not too hard to take off when you want to. I would definitely buy this product again.
Priscilla V.
This is a cool concept. Clinique A Different Nail Enamel was made for people with sensitive skin and allergies. So this nail polish is suppose to be gentle. I got this color in pinkini which is a nice bright pink. I have sensitive skin but my nail polishes never bothered me. Plus this is pricey. The color is nothing special, you can find a million dupes at a lesser price.
Edileisy P.
No conozco a ninguna mujer que no le guste esta pintura, amo el morado y más tenerlo en mis uñas, durabilidad envidiable y color perfecto, que más puedo pedir. Amo clinique y acertaron con este producto!
Kya F.
This nail polish was very easy to apply, I thought that the consistency was good and it hasn't yet gone goopy like my other nail polishes. Only trouble is the expense. But it's a great product and I would definitely purchase it again. Definitely a must try!! :)
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
I love this color and the formula of this glaze . I hard intact five days. It is easy to apply and dry at the time , so we avoid disasters. I recommend it with my eyes closed. No where to buy it. This gave me on my birthday.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA
This nail color stays on like a expensive gel professional manicure! I love it all my sisters and mom loves it we are very picky with our nails and love quality Clinique is definitely great quality. I will not buy another polish if its not from Clinique.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back