BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Gorgeous purple nail polish that once dry has a nice shine. It does need several coats in order to be completely opaque, but the color is so pretty once you do. Has a a decent longevity, and I didn't experience much chipping. Would recommend this to others.
Miranda B.
I love this stuff, this is great quality and really helps my nails to look and feel very healthy. I have bought this before and I will keep buying it. There are no cons. it is very much worth the price and I tell all of my friends to purchase it as well.
Brialee N.
Love the name and the wear. These are much more expensive than I would like to spend but if you like them, go for it. The brush is very nice and they are great application. Some you have to build up pigment to the bold color the bottle says it's should be.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
I don't personally use this product on myself but I've painted one of my friends nails with her nail polish which is this one and it's worked pretty well for her once I say but until I use it for myself I can't give I can do a full 4 Star by star review
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
While I ADORE the color, I am never going to buy nail polish from Clinique again. It costs way too much to be that watery. It takes FOREVER to dry and needs at a minimum 3 coats, I normally found myself needing 5-6 coats to get the right coverage. And because of that the color often came out looking more black than the deep redish-purple it looks like in the bottle. Overall, a LOT of money and time that does not pay off.
Karla M.
Clinique a Different Nail Enamel it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Irene B.
Received it in a gift bag with a lipstick purchase at Lord and Taylor! Loved the bright color, was very nice for the summer! Good formula! Brush was a little hard to use, big and flimsy. Big fan of Clinique for a very long time! A bit expensive!!!
Angel W.
I think this nail polish is thinner than the rest of them and it's less expensive and it's a great product to use still but it's really been and then you have to like tons and tons of layers on my fingers if I would buy it again it's depending on
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love this color it's s nice rich red color I don't think it's to thick or to liquid it doesn't stain my nails I bought this product at burgers for about 10 dollars that came with some other nail polish I thought it was a good deal but I did run out of the color in about a year and a half
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
I really like Clinique its very helpful when it comes to
wanting a week's amount of pretty nails then for sure
use Clinique.
Honestly though I don't think you can get anymore
than a week out of it due to it being very pigmented
and It looks very glittery, that means like 3 coats of it.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back