BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this color nail polish in a gift package from Clinique after I spent so much money to quality for the gift. I love this color so much! It's a perfect cold weather shade (not too brings, but not dull either) and goes great with neutral colored tops! The polish also goes great with my Clinique chubby lipstick in the same color!
TRACY O.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this polish!!!! It is one of my all time faves! I get a ton of comments on it! The color is bold and fun, doesn't chip or peel, and has a nice shiny finish when dry. I've got a few other colors in this line, but the Splish Slash is my favorite color by far.
Brenda S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love this Clinique nail enamel. It stays on for a long time, weather you have your hands in water a lot or if you're out digging in the flower beds. I hate it when my nail polish ends up chipped or peeling off. Don't have to worry about that with this. It's awesome, you won't regret trying it. I keep my nails polished all the time so I really like the strength of it and it lasts.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing because it has great consistency and displays a wonderful color with one coat. It was easy to apply and I would totally use this brand again but it's expensive at target and Walgreens. I would recommend this to a friend, but I prefer wet n wild.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I ADORE the color. It costs a lot of money but It stays on for a long time, weather you have your hands in water a lot or if you're out digging in the flower beds. I hate it when my nail polish ends up chipped or peeling off. Don't have to worry about that with this
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
It's really nice and unscented. There seem to be less chemicals to irritate you while putting on the polish. I've tried both cremes and metallics- both seem equally short-wearing. It's available at all Clinique counters but is a little pricey for the performance.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Gorgeous purple nail polish that once dry has a nice shine. It does need several coats in order to be completely opaque, but the color is so pretty once you do. Has a a decent longevity, and I didn't experience much chipping. Would recommend this to others.
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
I love Clinique's nail polishes and this color is one of my faves! This color is a fun, bright pink and lasts a very long time! The only thing is it's quite a bit more expensive then most drugstore brands and I feel like OPI is a close comparison quality wise.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love this product! It has a great color. I love the smaller size of the bottle. It's so easy to use and also very easy to travel with. The price and value is great. it doesn't chip as easily as similar brands. I am a first-time user of Clinique nail polish, but will definitely continue to use this brand.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
I don't personally use this product on myself but I've painted one of my friends nails with her nail polish which is this one and it's worked pretty well for her once I say but until I use it for myself I can't give I can do a full 4 Star by star review
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back