BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Valerie C.
Peyton, CO
The color is rich and goes on smoothly. Dries relatively quickly and with a good top coat has better staying power than I expected. I'm a purse digger and do a lot of sewing. I managed to pack, go to the airport, and get to Maui before I chipped the corner of my thumb nail. A quick swipe of the brush and I lasted the rest of the trip without wrecking my pedicure either. Not too shabby. I'd definitely buy again.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This product is horrible, it's hard to say hate but I hate this nail polish. It never drive, when I woke up in the morning it was full of hair and bed lint. At one point when I put the clear on it bubbled it was horrifying never again am I buying this product. Oh and the color was completely off on my nail them what it demonstrated In the tube.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Loved the name,so I ordered this online,honestly.And I LOVE this polish.It's so long-lasting and rarely chips.It goes with everything and I get lots of compliments on it.The brush is the perfect length, abd and it dries quickly.I don't use a top or base coat,and it still looks great.I highly recommend this polish,and Clinique polish in general.
Megan B.
I received a sample size of this in a bag of products for buying so much from Clinique. I was hesitant to try because I received a deep brown color, but figured it might work for fall. I was pretty impressed upon application because it was super smooth and really only needed one coat. It also lasted over a week, which, to me, is a feat for regular nail polish.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I love Clinique, but with this nail polish, you are only paying for the brand, and not the product. It chips just like the 99 cent nail polish, and theirs really not much of a difference. I wouldn't necessarily recommend, because this works exactly like cheap nail polish. Nothing extremely special about it. Just like any other nail polish.
wendy m.
I love these products there very good and they last a long time on you I love the way they come in all types of different colors and style and they dry very fast too that's why I recommend others to try it out .
wendy m.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
I really loved this color and the application was very nice. It didn't dry slow or super fast either, just normal. I use two coats for each nail with a clear topcoat. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it chipped pretty easily and fast! I did my nails before bed and at work the next day a few nails were already chipping. I don't do anything out of the ordinary with my hands that would be damaging to my nails usually so it was a small disappointment but the color is gorgeous!
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
I love this polish. I use the gel on my fingers and the regular one on my toes. I didn't realize when I ordered it that its actually 2 bottles one regular polish and one bottle of UV/led gel. I don't like to put gell on my toes because its too hard to remove it myself and I don't have a problem with keeping polish on my toes like I do on my fingernails
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Clinique nail polish especially the black honey because it is a very elegant polish easy to apply brushes very nice. Compared to other brands that I buy I only use it for certain occasions because of the price but you do pay more for better quality I definitely would buy again
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back