BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
This color I think is beautiful. It's such a different color you don't see many people wearing this color. I usually wear this color in the spring and summer months.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
It’s a nice idea for sure. However the formula is very thin and seemed to chip instantly. No matter what base/top coat I paired It with, I could not make It work. Ok color selection.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
The first time I tried these I received them with a free gift and thought I probably wouldn't like them but they surprised me! This stuff is nice and pigmented and goes on easily.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't care for this item. The color I chose was bright, pigmented red, but it chipped after a couple of days. Got this a sample and glad it was just that. Cute container though.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I was so sad when Clinique discontinued these polishes, or atleast they did at the mall I go to. I bought three of them but now I wish I would've gotten them all since they don't sell them anymore. These are some of my favorite polishes ever especially in the color 70 degrees and sunny, it's the most beautiful yellow color!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my nails look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my nails without it!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta 😙😍😘
Corissa P.
I was very excited to try Clinique's nail polish. I've had great success with many of their products but this fell short. I urchasing the nail coordinate online and each one looked different in person. One color wasn't even close to the way it looked online. I felt the Polish seemed two things or almost watered down. In order to get full color without any streaking I had to apply 4 layers. With four layers of color, a base and topcoat. The Polish sat too thick on my nails. Felt almost gaudy. And doing just basic tasks around my house led to chipping. I tried every one of the 4 colors I purchased and each has the same result. I will not be purchasing in the future.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back