BY CLINIQUE

Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Ciocoiu M.
I used to use only Clinique nail enamels because other brands upset my skin. I've looked for years and never found anything as easy to use or as durable as Clinique, so I can't wait to get the new line and get rid of my old stuff. Please hurry to release the base and top coat!
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
This is my favorite shade of red nail polish I have ever bought. This formula usually only needs 1 coat and drys extremely fast. I did find that over time it got a little thick but I just used nail polish thinner and it was perfect after that. It is also affordable price.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Totally about the colour of this ! This is wonderful for every skin colour - even if you have fair skin like I do. I found Clinique polish at Shopper's drug mart - The price point is a little higher but I do think it's worth it.
Lydia R.
The formula is pretty good, threatens encapricharse in the first round but the second makes peace with itself and is very good. The brush smoothly enough to cover the smallness of my nails almost a single stroke, but is firm and allows good control. As for the duration, it is long-winded (always based and topcoat).
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
I agree with another reviewer....what's the problem with these colors??!!! They're fun, summery and exactly what is being sold everywhere else from drugstore to high end. Be patient; I saw that there are going to be "traditional" core colors coming so if you don't like fun colors there will be something for everyone. I would also like to see a turqoise of some sort!!
Jael S.
Chihuahua, México
El color es hermoso, tiene como que brillitos, solo lo he probado una vez. Es muy fácil de aplicar, ya que no está pegajoso. En comparación a otros, a mí me duró bastante. Lo recomiendo porque está precioso. Me encanto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valentina V.
independencia
El mejor esmalte que he comprado, mucha muchisimo en las uñas, se seca con rapidez, se aplica super suave, no tiene grumos, ademas que pigmenta mucho en compararacion a otras marcas, lo unico a mejorar tal vez seria la cantidad de producto que trae
elsa i.
I like this nail polish a lot because the color is very nice i love this dark purple it is nice for fall or winter i just really love it it applies nicely it is creamy and doesn't take to long to dry and depending on how many coats i put it can be quite thick to i love that
Rebecca G.
England
Lovely nail polish that gives a lovely finish. Lovely applicator brush which makes it easy to apply evenly. Dries quite quickly and gives a lovely soft finish, the formula is nice too, not too runny.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston , AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?