BY CLINIQUE

Influenster M.
Siempre apostaré por los tonos suaves, aunque este color no me gustó mucho es lindo igual. Estas pinturas son muy buenas, además le ofrecen un cuidado espectacular a tus uñas.
Suhaymah H.
birmingham
This was one of my favourite nail varnishes off all time!!!!!! It has great pigment and you only really needed one coat to fill the surface of your nail. Amazing, I recommend it to everyone, however it’s quite pricey for a nail varnish!
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Jessica S.
3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suite #NP850 Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
What a marvel of product, who already used knows what I'm talking about, for those who have never used it, super people recommend it, you will not only like it but fall in love, I loved and would like to try again to give my opinion again, I will be very happy and grateful if I am selected to receive this beauty at home.
Brittanie K.
Love this colour, super classic and chic. I found the polish went on very smoothly and lasted 2-3 days with a base and top coat to protect it. I have a few of these polishes and I find the longevity of the nail enamel changes with the colour of the polish... strangely. But this isn't just for Clinique, I find that with most.
Sarah M.
I really like this nail enamel for my nails. It's one it the best nail coats I've tried in a long long time. It's kind of pricey and it's much better than compared to the alternatives. I would absolutely recommend it
Krizel A.
Edmonton
It goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly. The formula is milky and translucent, but does dry shiny and clear. I'm not sure what makes this polish better for sensitive skin, but I can say that it does make my (non-Clinique) polishes last longer. For that reason alone, I'll repurchase.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I love this product because it is a nail polish that picments more than others and Its colors are very beautiful and durable ,I bought it at a cosmetic store ,
No doubt these are my favorite nail polishes and they are also not expensive . I recommend it !
Lilly P.
Pretoria
Great color just wished it would've stayed longer on my nails , yes they should let it stay on your nails for more than a day , affordable but not woth the money, no I expected more of the brand was al little disappointed in the product and brand , not really but the do have cool colors
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?