BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Kate A.
Philippines
I love the color. And it has like glitter that makes my nails shine and unique. My friend loved it that's why I shared this to them. This made us look cutter with our matching nails.
Amièe l.
love the pearlescent effect of this nail polish! gorgeous shade if you're not allowed vibrant colours at work or school as it's not too noticeable but does catch the light! doesn't chip easily and lasts on the nail
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
kaitie d.
I've tried a couple Clinique polishes and they are very pigmented and super long lasting! I'd say they're pretty similar to opi but it's nice to splurge sometimes ;)
Influenster M.
Siempre apostaré por los tonos suaves, aunque este color no me gustó mucho es lindo igual. Estas pinturas son muy buenas, además le ofrecen un cuidado espectacular a tus uñas.
Suhaymah H.
birmingham
This was one of my favourite nail varnishes off all time!!!!!! It has great pigment and you only really needed one coat to fill the surface of your nail. Amazing, I recommend it to everyone, however it’s quite pricey for a nail varnish!
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Jessica S.
3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suite #NP850 Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
What a marvel of product, who already used knows what I'm talking about, for those who have never used it, super people recommend it, you will not only like it but fall in love, I loved and would like to try again to give my opinion again, I will be very happy and grateful if I am selected to receive this beauty at home.
Sarah M.
I really like this nail enamel for my nails. It's one it the best nail coats I've tried in a long long time. It's kind of pricey and it's much better than compared to the alternatives. I would absolutely recommend it
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back