BY CLINIQUE

arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Irene S.
Love Love because I have a nail polish allergy and this has made it possible for me to wear nailpolish. The only other nailpolish on the market that I have found is Gelfit a Korean brand found in Hong Kong. Have found it hard to find this product in stores but it's amazing really good quality. This product is normally for sale in the pharmacy in Europe sadly it's hard to get hold of.
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
These nail polish I love because it works perfect with the nail. You can apply it to the nail very easily. I buy it at Sally’s beauty supply. Last a lot, you’ll be quick painting your nails. I would recommend it very much. I love the color and it is very vibrant.
amanda a.
Wilmington
Este esmalte meninAs o que achar, eu amo eata cor, nude está intensidade, eu amo esmaltes mais básicos, acho muito explicadinho me sinto uma princesa toda meiga e delicada. Há de outras cores também como roxo e vermelho mas esta cor nude é a minha preferida
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Really love this product, it is expensive compared to other brands, but i would say thats its worth the money as its actually good for your nails, the colour is amazing - and they have such a good variety - and it lasts for such a long time. So really worth it.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
I'm in love with this color. It has a slight taupe color so it's not completely nude. Exactly what i was looking for. It's great for me because i have a bad habit of biting my nails. When i start wanting to grow them out i don't like bright or bold colors because it just looks like polka dots on my fingers. (i bite them down really far). But nail polish helps me not bite them and this is great because it's hardly noticeable (unless you're specifically looking at it)
soph99 R.
England
I absolutely love this colour it's perfect I love my red nail Polish people who know me knows I love a red nail more than any other colour I love this product i use this all the time I can't get enough of it
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
El esmalte de uñas, barniz o pinta uñas es un cosmético que tiene como objetivo pintar las uñas de los dedos y de las manos ...con mucha gama de Colores para uñas 💅 son resistentes, extra finos y ultra brillantes.. Y mas duraderos que otros.
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Este es uno de mis colores favoritos en cuanto a elegir un esmalte se trata. Es un buen producto que no se cae con facilidad y dura bastante tiempo, a demás de su excelente pigmentación y precio.
Mira S.
Ottawa , ON
I basically love the Clinique nail polish it’s my favourite so far.The texture is thicker than that of most polishes, but I find it applies very smoothly and you can often get away with only one coat. It doesn't streak or bubble, lasts reasonably well, and the colours are gorgeous. My first purchase was red but now I have all the colours 😍I really recommend it.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon