BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
sara h.
Isairy P.
Miami
Cleanic is one of the few brands of the few enamels I use. Well, when I find a product that I like, I literally marry him. because this has happened with this product and that I am not very use bright colors on my nails but this empowers me hahahaha. It is the maximum.
Kelsey B.
Windsor, RI
The consistency is quite nice although I find that it had runny but it’s nice if you’d like and even clear coat and you don’t want dark colours with the dark colours iPhone you have to do at least three or four coats to get a full solid now
Fati T.
Colors are so good and nail polish is so smooth that I loved it completely. Always apply this as it's one of my fav. But its a bit expensive so gave 3 stars lol.
tatouine

hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards

Kiara D.
Love love love this colour! So different yet goes with everything! Easy to apply, however one star off as shelf life isn’t as long as it should be for nail polish. I used it only twice before it dried out after only six months :/
Emily R.
Love using this nail polish! Never disappoints and it is so good for its price. Stays on for such a long time too even as someone who’s busy, it never disappoints me, would definitely buy again and recommend everyone to buy this. You will not regret it.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back