BY CLINIQUE

Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
Liked the look of this. It felt great on my nail. Was easy to apply and dry
Caitlyn D.
Brooklyn, NY
Lovely plummy neutral. Vampy without looking heavy. Gorgeous staple color.
Cheyenne B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Clinique isn't just for skin care, the nail polish is wonderful as well!
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
It looks awesome on my skintone.
Love this bright colour.
It has got that berry shade .
Stephanie D.
273 E H st colton
I like it with a layer of enamel I get a very nice painting and it does not fall so easy it has a very good price
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Irene S.
Love Love because I have a nail polish allergy and this has made it possible for me to wear nailpolish. The only other nailpolish on the market that I have found is Gelfit a Korean brand found in Hong Kong. Have found it hard to find this product in stores but it's amazing really good quality. This product is normally for sale in the pharmacy in Europe sadly it's hard to get hold of.
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
These nail polish I love because it works perfect with the nail. You can apply it to the nail very easily. I buy it at Sally’s beauty supply. Last a lot, you’ll be quick painting your nails. I would recommend it very much. I love the color and it is very vibrant.
Mona R.
egypt
The application of the product was great. Two coats covered everything.and the bottle is nice, Stays clear. Lasts longer than anything else I can find.I have had it on for four days now and have washed dishes by hand and cleaned my house without a single chip.   easy to apply  ,,its  highly recommended   Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Really love this product, it is expensive compared to other brands, but i would say thats its worth the money as its actually good for your nails, the colour is amazing - and they have such a good variety - and it lasts for such a long time. So really worth it.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?