BY CLINIQUE #23 in Nail Polish

Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Blessing K.
Woodbridge , NJ
Clinique nails polish because it’s look really nice on my nails. It’s stays long, don’t chip like how other nails polish chip after few days. I have been using their product for a long time. Totally recommend.
Angela S.
Goes on smooth. No clumping. Consistent color with no light marks or gaps. Great quality. Also love the bottle that it comes in. Would purchase again. I highly recommended you try this if you have not.
Kassy L.
San Joaquin Ca P.O box 885
Love this product really nice color. It’s not a bad price at all . It’s really good value . This one is reappeared I’ve used this one a couple times . The good thing about this is that it’s great . Definitely I would buy again!
Delta H.
Alma
This #CliniqueNailEnamel is by far one if my favorite nail polishes. It is very pigmented, applies very easy, and stays on as long as needed. It does not chip or peel easy, which I love! I highly recommend #CliniqueNailEnamel!
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
This polish comes in many colors, I have purchased red and I loved it. The goes on smooth and doesn’t clump and it is vibrant. It is a little pricey but so worth it. I love compare it above average to other brands.
Andrea V.
This is super cute and the colors great personally it's one of my favorites and the staple beauty item in my collection I would recommend this to anybody who wants to try something new or just find a product they'll love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kels L.
I purchased this in Black Honey and I love it! With the cold weather here in NY it's a great Fall shade. I have always liked the Black Honey lippie so I thought why not try the polish
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Cliniques nail polishes apply beautifully!!! Normally nail polishes stay on my nails for two or three nails but cliniques last me for six to seven days! The only con is that it is extremely pricey for me.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I love the colors that they have so brilliant and people ask you wow I love that color damm it I want it all when sid you get it becaus they are wild I recommed it with the eyes closes
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?

back