BY CLINIQUE

Megan S.
I love Clinique products and this is one of my top favorites. It will last a day or two if you aren’t to hard on your hands. They colors are just beautiful. This compares to any top nail polish brand. It surpasses most I would say. It’s a must in my book.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
For the price of this polish I expected a bit better. It ended up chipping within a few days and the formula was thick and hard to apply. The color was pretty and it had a wonderful shine, but I would have a hard time purchasing at the given price.
Jahannaosman
Nice color I would recommend very pretty but the pro there’s a lot of at the con is a very liquidy and glittery glittery yeah that’s OK I guess I’m a first-time user would maybe recommend to others that’s my opinion and I have a different opinion
Jahannaosman
Very pretty I love the color but the problem is is very sheer I would buy it again the pro is the color is nice the con is liquidy and the first time user really easy to apply for some liquidy but I buy it again probably not
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, I really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best one. But Still its a good deal ,

I do recommend this product .
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Such a gorgeous shade of pink! It’s my go-to during spring and summer or any time I need a perky pick-me-up. I’m also excited about how gentle it is on my nails and the fact that it stays on for more than two days!
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
This nail polish was gifted to me last Christmas in a set of Clinique happy lotion and perfume. It's a vibrant orange color, perfect for tan hands in the summer. I adore the color and the polish lasts well too!
aysel b.
El cajon , CA
Clinique one of my all and old time fav brands. Nice nail enamel. The reason I give 3 stars because it doesn’t worth it price . Overall it’s not bad. But I would not recommend this to those who are on budget .
Lauren S.
anchorage
I love this color it gives such an amazing look on my nail it is very easy to apply very easy to use I have bought this twice already but when I ran out again I will totally go to the store to get another one
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I liked how well it applied and the little to no smell it had. I didn’t like how easy it chipped on my nails and toes. I guess that’s a trade off for having it be better for people with allergies.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Jillian B.
How long does this polish last?

Amazon