BY CLINIQUE

Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
Review for: Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Pinkini 0.3 oz more...
Such a gorgeous shade of pink! It’s my go-to during spring and summer or any time I need a perky pick-me-up. I’m also excited about how gentle it is on my nails and the fact that it stays on for more than two days!
Misty M.
I luv this this color it's one of my favorite. And one that I have gotten my oldest daughter to luv too. Lol so much so that she tries to take mine when she runs out of hers. Lol
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
The price point was too high. They wore well but I think these are discontinued now. The colors were classic and I liked that they were allergy tested like their other products.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Red Red Red 0.3 oz more...
I really liked this brand because it lasted a really long time it was affordable I bought it at my local drugstore I love that it looks super shiny at the end and it does not chip at all
Amber P.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Fizzy 0.3 oz more...
I received this nail polish in a special
gift with purchase at Clinique in Dillards. The color was very pretty and went on easily. It did chip within the first couple of days, but it seems like they all do on me anyway. I was happy with the product.
Dr. &.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this nail polish! Beautiful color that is good for any season or occasion! I just wore it on vacation and it held up great. I would definitely buy another bottle! I’m now interested in the other colors they have as well.
Shelby G.
Who doesn't love this brand? This nail polish is bomb. It deserves a chance. This almost makes my nails look their natural color like im not really wearing nail polish but am. Idk I just love this stuff. 5 stars for sure!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by this brand. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Marjorie H.
Pretty and classy. I love using this because it’s fast and fun. I would recommend this product to others for sure. Lasts for weeks and doesn’t chip or peel off. It’s a little pricey but amazing. Great product.
Cin D.
Hope Mills
Review for: Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Fizzy 0.3 oz, Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Sweet Tooth 0.3 oz, Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Red Red Red 0.3 oz, Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Indie Rock 0.3 oz more...
I love how different these colors are are how great they apply, the best nail polishes I have used. They dry very fast and are very inexpensive yet they have a fancy look. It’s a great brand of polishes.
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?