BY CLINIQUE #85 in Nail Polish

Buy on Cos Bar
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Review for: Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Hot Date 0.3 oz, Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Splish Splash 0.3 oz more...
Clinique has very nice selection of nail polishes and they even have a line of sensitive skin which I think is amazing. I do like their polishes, they have great color, they’re easy to apply and they don’t great streaking. My only problem with them is I just don’t reach for the ones I own and I don’t buy new colors.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Dr. &.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this nail polish! Beautiful color that is good for any season or occasion! I just wore it on vacation and it held up great. I would definitely buy another bottle! I’m now interested in the other colors they have as well.
Shelby G.
Who doesn't love this brand? This nail polish is bomb. It deserves a chance. This almost makes my nails look their natural color like im not really wearing nail polish but am. Idk I just love this stuff. 5 stars for sure!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by this brand. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Madison H.
Manteo, NC
Great product!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to do their nails at home without spending a lot of money at a Salon. I use this all the time and it’s super great quality and inexpensive!!
Marjorie H.
Pretty and classy. I love using this because it’s fast and fun. I would recommend this product to others for sure. Lasts for weeks and doesn’t chip or peel off. It’s a little pricey but amazing. Great product.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
OneDay C.
Love that this is free of so many nasty nail polish ingredients! Great quality, looks great, so many lovely color options, this is a favorite for do it myself nails, would highly recommend!
Misty M.
I luv this this color it's one of my favorite. And one that I have gotten my oldest daughter to luv too. Lol so much so that she tries to take mine when she runs out of hers. Lol
Anna R.
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?
Cindy H.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
How long would you say this takes to dry completely?
Samme H.
Braselton, GA
Do they still sell this nail polish?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
What is your favorite color of polish and how do you apply it?