BY CLINIQUE

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin, 27 Peek A Boo.The limited edition 27 Peek A Boo nail enamel is a glossy, long-wear color that's easy on the eyes...meaning it helps reduce the chances eyes will itch, burn or water with contact.... see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rocky Mount
Great product, love that it's for sensitive skin. Long lasting great color, perfect for on the go in a hurry. Easy application witch I love super fast theybshouldnt change a thing about this product. Already have my other family members using this
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Ana A.
Ana A.
Yes I love this one was the first one that my mom let me buy only because it's the only one she had warn funny ! Yes it last long it's great coverage and although it's a little pricey definitely worth it  ! I would recommend it's one of the closets that has had my match
Hend M.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
member-21ad1
member-21ad1
This product lasted me all day, along with actually not breaking my skin out, which is really good! And it met my expectations!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
Really great for sensitive skin great price recommend to others easy to use and apply I enjoy using this
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I love this product its very pigmented and i love to wear on somedays i would reccomend this product to others
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
San Antonio
Este producto sin duda es la gloria para el rostro funciona y deja un acabado hermoso eb em rostro yo lo recomiendo como bueno..
Marian H.
Marian H.
Tlajomulco de Zúñiga
The color is very cute and you don't have to pass it on the same finger nail a lot of time, with one or two is more then enough
Hazifa M.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
This is such a lovely nude colour it's super long lasting and doesn't chip easily. It's such a beautiful summery colour