BY CLINIQUE

Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector (0.1 oz) Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent (2 oz) Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1 oz) Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (0.5 oz) Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace High Impact Mascara in...

Tania R.
Downey, CA
I love when Clinique have this as a gift with a purchase. This sample size are great for anyone that hasn't tried these products and doesn't want to commit to a full size product. They are all amazing. The lip crayon go on smooth, the face product all work. Highly recommend it
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
I didn't receive this exact bag, but I have received a spring free gift with purchase. The matte lipstick wasn't that great, I feel like you could get a better lipstick at the drugstore. Their eyeshadow trio wasn't bad. It was soft and easy to use, it just contained colors that I don't personally gravitate toward. I like more soft nudes/browns/ and soft pinks/peaches/purples. I hade a green, blue and cream colors. Not that they weren't pretty, they just weren't colors I normally wear.
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
This is the best gift with purchase EVER!!! I love everything that’s included. I’ve always been loyal to Clinique and really can’t say anything bad about anything they offer.. from makeup to skincare to fragrance they have something for everyone and every skin type.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Jessyca Q.
Houston
I love how every product is a travel size and I can take it on trips and always be prepared, all these products work might be a little expensive but they are worth the buy , I would buy it again as a gift to loved ones
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I actually got this as a gift from ULTA for my birthday i believe, I really liked all the products and even they are sample sized they are very nice and long lasting.
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect set cute cosmetic bag would love more lipsticks in these sets but they definitely do help peeling lips
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would Love this gift set I would definitely buy it for somebody that's pretty I love the bag
Sc- b.
Manchester, England's
It's is amazing for its price. Very good for a birthday present. I use this as much as I can I love this collection. They could include more actual makeup in there as well. It was more than my expectations and I was so happy. I would recommend it so if you come across it buy it.
Duglimar Y.
Panama

clinique has always been one of the most used brands by women, does not irritate and are perfect for our faces