BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 7 Piece Travel Set
I recently relieved this with the purchase of other Clinique foundations and I love the cleanser and mosurizer it comes with because it makes my face smooth
mariadelina s.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
It is a Really nice set to have for travels I Love clinique stuff It is cheaper than the other best brands  easy to use and apply I bought it by amazon    my husban gave me that as a present  I use it all the time when I Got up and after I sleep of course I always recommend that to my friends
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Loved this as a gift. Came with multiple wonderfully working products. Enjoy all of them and they all work swell. Bags are cute and I enjoy all of the things in this pack. Definitely plan on hoping for more on all the upcoming holidays.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Own this and love this! Love the eye shadows and mascara the best! The makeup remover is not my type, too oily for me but I love the Lipstick as well!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Meno, Oklahoma
I gave this to my sister as a birthday gift and she really likes it. She says it's super handy!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really good deal but I'm not a fan of the products that come in the bag. In my opinion the colors of the palette don't swatch very well and the product in the yellow bottle smells funny to me.
Clara J.
Clara J.
Wayne, PA
I think Clinique is better for younger skin. It doesn't seem moisturizing enough for mature skin
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I should probably start by saying that I have a long standing love affair with clinique. I always buy during the specials, such as this one, so I get the extras. However, they used to be better/more products.
Butheina R.
Butheina R.
Perfect small bag it had mini make up products useful for travelling, it's really useful and happy with it