BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Heidi M.
I love this!! I love I don't have to take my big bottle with me everywhere I go.
Excelente produto ,amei a formulação e principalmente por qye cumpe o que diz.
Oriana C.
Altamonte Spg, FL

this a perfect product of daily use that I always want to take with me everywhere, since it is very helpful, I love it, it leaves my skin as new, fresh and prepared for a good makeup, I use it before and after the makeup for have a perfect finish and keep it forever!
audrie M.
I enjoyed this scrub. The packaging is classic clinique. The smell is sort of chemically and I could only use it once a week, but I did notice a difference in my skin
marlow r.
waterlooville
I love this product. Where it's a travel size it is so much easier to fit In my bag when I'm staying away from home or travelling. Meaning I have room for other goodies! My skin is left feeling SO soft and moisturised I love it!
Beatriz R.
I actually really liked this product, it's really small so it's good for travelling and stuff and it's one of those products that really last because you only need a small portion for each time. I usually use it in the bath!
Kiera H.
Wales
My friend bought me a whole hand full of these for my birthday. I only used one the other night. It's quite harsh on the skin as you rub it off but it leaves your skin really smooth. Not sure if I would use it often, maybe weekly.
Aliah M.
I love this product so much, this make me have a shinner skin and was very gently and purifying, like the packsging and i wold like to have it again.
Sheetal P.
Great product decent price, but it’s gets used up super quick will purchase another to get more form t but overall very good I love there products
Cindy B.
I use facial scrubs to get all the grime and oil at the end of the day off of my face also great for removing foundation out of your pores