BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Anna C.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the texture, the effect is fine, but i have the the feeling that could be more effective.
Cheyenne V.
Ponca City
This scrub is very nice for faces of all types. It definitely cleanses very well for me!
yesenia c.
I love this stuff it's really good. Clinique makes good stuff. I love the travel size
Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
Fab product. Gentle, yet strong. Totally worth the price. Love the travel size too!
Heidi M.
I love this!! I love I don't have to take my big bottle with me everywhere I go.
Excelente produto ,amei a formulação e principalmente por qye cumpe o que diz.
Oriana C.
Altamonte Spg, FL

this a perfect product of daily use that I always want to take with me everywhere, since it is very helpful, I love it, it leaves my skin as new, fresh and prepared for a good makeup, I use it before and after the makeup for have a perfect finish and keep it forever!
audrie M.
I enjoyed this scrub. The packaging is classic clinique. The smell is sort of chemically and I could only use it once a week, but I did notice a difference in my skin
marlow r.
waterlooville
I love this product. Where it's a travel size it is so much easier to fit In my bag when I'm staying away from home or travelling. Meaning I have room for other goodies! My skin is left feeling SO soft and moisturised I love it!
Beatriz R.
I actually really liked this product, it's really small so it's good for travelling and stuff and it's one of those products that really last because you only need a small portion for each time. I usually use it in the bath!