BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Travel Size, 15 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Amy B.
Riverside, CA
This is a very good exfoliator and most importantly doesn't leave my dry skin feeling drier! I'll get this from time to time but normally stick with my Neutrogena one.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I prefer this scrub to many others. It's gentle, has no crazy smells and sloughs away dead skin revealing clear clean new fresh skin. I use prior to a facial mask to really prep the skin for maximum results.
Alexis E.
Webster, TX
I love face scrubs so I decided to try this! I like the way it leaves my fave feeling but j feel like it's not as gentle as I usually like but overall I think this is a good product but be sure to moisturize after using.
Jessica K.
Berwyn, IL
This works pretty well and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. There are better exfoliator out there though. I got this as a sample and will use it, but may not purchase.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
Favorite face wash. Exfoliating without being drying which is super important living where I do. Leaves the skin soft and far surpasses any expectations
Marly M.
I love this scrub so much. It's not harsh at all in the skin it's very effective. I think it's such a good value for a product that's very good!!!
Ashlee R.
This is a great exfoliant. It made my skin feel much softer. While it didn't make my acne-prone skin worse, it also didn't clear it up either.
Taylor M.
Love this scrub for my face! Helps get rid of my acne personally and it makes my face smooth and healthy! I episode recommend to others
kristi p.
Makes ypu skin feel nice and smooth after you use it. A dime size will clean your whole face so a little product goes a long way
Monica M.
So far I've been using this and I really like it. It cleans without drying my face. Plus the scrubs and not harsh they feel soft.