BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a product that is perfect for people that have sensitive skin and that are trying to start taking care of their face
Ally H.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great with all types of skin tones it's definitely worth the price and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
monique m.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub for pores and keeping dead skin off my face. it's a duel formula which means you can use it as a mask, it goes from white to clear. through it's made for drier skin types it works nicely for my oily skin.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
This is my all-time favorite scrub. It's very gentle and won't dry out my skin. I love using it during the winter to help scrub away some of the dry, dead skin. Would definitely recommend.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lewisburg, WV
Great scrub! Recently tried the sample size and I may go back and buy the full size! Gentle enough to use every day.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
I absolutely love this scrub it is gentle on the skin won't leave it dry and able to use everyday Good price.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend from work gave this to me and I had never tried any of Clinique's skin care line before. I love this it is so moisturizing and makes your skin so soft!!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love. Does wonders for my skin and really preps it well for makeup. My makeup always looks nicer when I use this
jamie h.
jamie h.
Huge fan of this product. It gives you awesome skin and even helps to get rid of the little bumps on my forehead that I always seem to have! Smoothes out the skin by exfoliation!
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
I love this super gentle exfoliating scrub. I find with other scrubs that my skin seems a bit flaky and damaged after use, but I only see smooth skin after using this.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?