BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Maria C.
New Britain, CT
Gently exfoliate your skin, can be used everyday all over face and lips. Leave face smooth and polished. I used to have problem with flakiness and irritation and I have not experience any of those problems with my skin.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Such a gentle exfoliator you can use it every day if you please! I use mine every now and then and it makes my face feel so soft and smooth! Its such a great product! I really love Clinique and this is such a great price!
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
I've been using this about twice a week, and I don't really see a difference with my skin. It is a bit pricey as well, for a product that doesn't really help me. Moving on to another product!
Holly F.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this product for many years now and I love it. It makes my face feel so clean and soft the Microbeads that scrub are very gentle and you don't have that nasty film over your face like u do with other face washes it leaves your skin feeling great
kaitlin t.
I find that this product is not the best for when i am really breaking out but that it is good to use on normal skin to prevent break outs. I tend to bring it with me when i travel on business (because i have a small tube of it) and use while i am away. It has little beads in it that help exfoliate.
Maegan C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Hands down the best facial scrub I own. I use it once a week.. It is called the 7 day scrub. Nice scent, it doesn't leave my face oily, great price, great packaging. I am on my 3 bottles and it lasts a long time.
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I really liked this cream. As soon as i was done using it my face felt smoothr and it is not as harsh as some of the other cremes on the market. I think clinque is one of the better beauty brands out there
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
I use this face wash every day and it makes my skin so soft, and acne free. It is gentle on my skin and leaves my skin refreshed. It was one of the best buys i made on a cruise ship 2 years ago, and i got through 2 bottles a year! I love this and recommend it
Caitlin F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I couldn't live without this product! I have religiously used this scrub for over 4 years now, and I'll never use anything else. I have very oily skin in some parts of my face, while other parts are very dry. The 7-Day Scrub has really helped to even my skin out while keeping it smooth!
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have dry skin. I also use the entire Clinique line. Others have found this drying. In my opinion using this every night would really be too much for your skin. I use it twice a week and it is fantastic!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?