BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kristi J.
Soddy Daisy , Tn
This is the perfect exfoliater. The granules are not to big like some of the other ones I have tried. They are just enough to help get rid of the dead skin cells. It leaves your face feeling soft and free of flaky skin. Must have!!!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
This 7-day scrub cream is fabulous. It isn't too harsh on my skin yet is still great for exfoliating. I like to use this scrub a couple of days a week. It also cleans really well. I don't feel the need to use any other kind of cleanser after this scrub.
Brieanna B.
Portland, OR
I ordered this from Sephora based on the amazing reviews it got but unfortunately I was a little disappointed when I tried it myself. I think it's a little too rough to use everyday. I would have liked the exfoliating granules to be a little bit smaller.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This is by far the best exfoliation product on the market that I've tried.. It is a bit rough, but has literally taken my skin from a total broken out mess, to photoready overnight. I don't use it regularly, but as my go-to emergency rescue product.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I use all of Clinique products and so of course I use this scrub ! It works great and I love it but really it is nothing special than any other scrub will work just as good ! Maybe like one that is a little less pricey will work just as good .
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I should say that I worked for Clinique like 15 years ago but even after I left this stuff has remained in my shower. It is just a great scrub. Like with all exfoliates upward, circular motions for 2-3 minutes then rinse. Don't over scrub.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I was a little apprehensive about buying this at first since I have used other scrubs that weren't very good, but I'm so glad I did! I only use it 2-3 times a week, but it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and looking good!
Johnna T.
Diberville, MS
Use every morning that I know I'm going to apply make up- so typically 2/3 times a week. It's gentle enough to use daily which I have done numerous of times. Also gentle for sensitive skin or skin that has rashes such as roscia lupus rash. I've repurchased many of times! Little goes a long way!
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Game changer in my skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day. I have oily skin and this product has cut back the oil production and helps keep my pores clear and clean which keeps them small. Definitely a must have.
Maria C.
Hartford, CT
Gently exfoliate your skin, can be used everyday all over face and lips. Leave face smooth and polished. I used to have problem with flakiness and irritation and I have not experience any of those problems with my skin.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?