BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
This 7-day scrub cream is fabulous. It isn't too harsh on my skin yet is still great for exfoliating. I like to use this scrub a couple of days a week. It also cleans really well. I don't feel the need to use any other kind of cleanser after this scrub.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I've been using this scrub for about 4 years now. I love it. It doesn't cause breakouts and it's gentle enough to use every day yet still feels like it's accomplishing something with its gritty texture I recommend it all the time.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This is by far the best exfoliation product on the market that I've tried.. It is a bit rough, but has literally taken my skin from a total broken out mess, to photoready overnight. I don't use it regularly, but as my go-to emergency rescue product.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I use all of Clinique products and so of course I use this scrub ! It works great and I love it but really it is nothing special than any other scrub will work just as good ! Maybe like one that is a little less pricey will work just as good .
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I should say that I worked for Clinique like 15 years ago but even after I left this stuff has remained in my shower. It is just a great scrub. Like with all exfoliates upward, circular motions for 2-3 minutes then rinse. Don't over scrub.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this product!! My skin feels sooo good afterwards, nice and soft and just really feels so fresh and clean! I use this about once a week or so, and it helps keep my skin nice and healthy!!
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I was a little apprehensive about buying this at first since I have used other scrubs that weren't very good, but I'm so glad I did! I only use it 2-3 times a week, but it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and looking good!
Johnna T.
Diberville, MS
Use every morning that I know I'm going to apply make up- so typically 2/3 times a week. It's gentle enough to use daily which I have done numerous of times. Also gentle for sensitive skin or skin that has rashes such as roscia lupus rash. I've repurchased many of times! Little goes a long way!
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
I love this! it is gentle enough to use, yet works wonders on clearing away dead skin. my skin feels tighter and cleaner after using it. I use it about 3 times a week and it lasts me a while! worth the money. no odd residue, either, unlike some other scrubs/similar products.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Game changer in my skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day. I have oily skin and this product has cut back the oil production and helps keep my pores clear and clean which keeps them small. Definitely a must have.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?