BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! it is gentle enough to use, yet works wonders on clearing away dead skin. my skin feels tighter and cleaner after using it. I use it about 3 times a week and it lasts me a while! worth the money. no odd residue, either, unlike some other scrubs/similar products.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite facial scrub hands down. I have tried drug store brands and other department store brands, but I always come back to this one. It is a pricey if you are used to buying items in the drugstore, but it is worth it. A little goes a long way and the product itself lasts a long time. I like the fact that I can actually feel it exfoliating, but some people may not like that feeling. I use it twice a week and I have combination skin (oily/normal).
Shannon R.
I received a free sample of this product from Clinique a year or two ago, and liked it so much that I now purchase it to use as part of my skincare routine. The product is very fine and gentle, so it exfoliates well without aggravating my skin. Having combination/oily skin, this product has been helpful in keeping my skin clear. One thing to keep in mind is that they mean it on the instructions when they say not to use this product over a breakout-- I have done that before without thinking, and it made the breakout worse. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
If you have super dry skin like me, you'll love this scrub 1-2 times a week to help take care of flakes! I love how gentle it is, but I still feel like it polishes my skin into baby softness. A little bit goes a long way with 7-Day Scrub, and you only have to use it a few times a week--not every day like the name suggests!
Kristen W.
Received as a gift. I liked it well enough, but still prefer good old bar soap that I lather and apply to my face. This cleanser was much gentler and did noticeably make my face appear a little brighter than before. But for he price and how little I prefer to use scrub creams, I don't think I would buy it again
Jennifer C.
Novi, MI
I have sensitive skin (it will turn red if you even think about it) and have had an extremely hard time finding products that I could use on my face without ruining it. I received a sample of this scrub while I was buying nail polish from Clinique, and it works great! It gets rid of dead skin, but doesn't hurt your face at the same time. I have tried (what feels like) every scrub under the sun, and this is the only one that won't cause my face to get irritated.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
Clinique's 7 Day Scrub is one of the few products I always go back to (I have brand ADD lol) The granules in my opinion are perfect as they are not too harsh or too "soft" and works great on my skin; leaving it smooth and incredibly clean. After using it my makeup blends easily and looks flawless!
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice.
Shaye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good exfoliate! It is like a personal microdermabrasion. The small particles seems to clean so much better than the scrubs with large particles like the Clean and Clear. I love using this scrub, my skin feels so soft and makeup goes on so much smoothr after using it.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scrub exfoliates well and is nice and light, however, I have oily skin as it is and after using it I felt as though my skin became a little oilier. I've been a clinique fan and think their products are great, but I was a little disappointed with this one. I would still recommend it for people who are not prone to oily skin and want a light refreshing facial scrub.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?