BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Megan L.
Megan L.
Williamstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub awful smell! I use Avon Clearskin normally but this is my travel bag go to and it's a great scrub cleanser but the smell is off putting.
Marialejandra G.
Marialejandra G.
doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique es de mis marcas favoritas en el cuidado del rostro, este scrub no es el mejor a mi gusto, pero funciona muy bien para rostros con acne
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Great cleansing face scrub! It leaves my face feeling extra clean and moisturized! I love it, however I have gotten break outs after the uses!
Renni E.
Renni E.
Clarksville, TN
What I really love about this scrubs is it gives you the smooth feeling on your skin right after you rinse off. Love it!
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
North Highlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this exfoliator, not too harsh and still gets the job down. Face feels clean and glows afterwards. It's a permanent staple in my skincare routine.
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is no facial wash this is out of the ordinary. Nothing special and i wont repurchase. There are cheaper facial scrubs out there
alannah G.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my go to scrub. The last bottle I got however doesn't feel as if it has a many balls and isn't as rough as the other times.
Kristi J.
Kristi J.
Soddy Daisy , Tn
This is the perfect exfoliater. The granules are not to big like some of the other ones I have tried. They are just enough to help get rid of the dead skin cells. It leaves your face feeling soft and free of flaky skin. Must have!!!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good exfoliator but I wish it was a little more coarse. I don't feel like it gets rid of dead skin because it is too gentle.
aly r.
aly r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rough on skin, smells weird, did absolutely nothing. No improvements whatsoever.  Save your money. I never used mine again.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?