BY CLINIQUE #51 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Sammee H.
This seven day treatment is great! It has an exfoliating agent in the formula that helps remove dead skin cells and keep your skin smooth. It cleared my skin up within the first 3 days, and my skin felt super smooth. I wish it was a bigger bottle though!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scrub... It's probably gentle enough to use every day though I only really use it 3 to 4 times a week. It does a good job of exfoliating and making my skin feel soft. It is a little on the pricey though and there are other products that do the job just as well but it's a great scrub!
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
Clinique's 7 Day Scrub is one of the few products I always go back to (I have brand ADD lol) The granules in my opinion are perfect as they are not too harsh or too "soft" and works great on my skin; leaving it smooth and incredibly clean. After using it my makeup blends easily and looks flawless!
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great gently scrub that you can use on a daily basis. I prefer to use it only a few times a week due to my rosacea but it can definitely be used more often. It is not to harsh on my skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Olivia K.
I absolutely love the Clinique 7 Day Scrub, it really gets the job done. Plus the minty scent makes me feel extremely clean when I'm finished using it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a difficult time with rough skin. I would buy it again.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff. It's exfoliating, but not super abrasive. I usually buy mine at Macy's, but you can get it at a lot of department stores. I love how clean my face feels after. The only downside is the price. It's not exactly cheap, but definitely worth it.
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
Shaye S.
This is such a good exfoliate! It is like a personal microdermabrasion. The small particles seems to clean so much better than the scrubs with large particles like the Clean and Clear. I love using this scrub, my skin feels so soft and makeup goes on so much smoothr after using it.
Debi M.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this stuff! It cleanses my face really well and is very easy to rinse off. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinsoe-Off Formula is one to keep in your arsenal for skin care! It is a bit pricey, but the results are worth it. I highly recommend this to anyone!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scrub exfoliates well and is nice and light, however, I have oily skin as it is and after using it I felt as though my skin became a little oilier. I've been a clinique fan and think their products are great, but I was a little disappointed with this one. I would still recommend it for people who are not prone to oily skin and want a light refreshing facial scrub.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?