BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I use this once per week in the shower. It's abrasive enough that I feel like it's exfoliating but not so bad that I feel like it's damaging the skin in my face. I also love that it's cream based and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle, but effective exfoliation. The scrub is creamy, and the beads are soft, not grainy or rough. It cleanses the skin, and leaves it smooth. A little pricey, but a good product.
Anh N.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a mild exfoliate. I love that I can use this everyday if I choose to and it won't irritate my skin or rub it raw. There is no scent and it scrubs my dead skin away and provides my nice smooth skin.
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is super exfoliating and it really works super well. It's really good quality and you're getting really good products for what you pay. I recommend this to everybody.
Mirna B.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used this in the shower! Works great on enlarged pores and the exfoliating beads are definitely not abrasive--you can use this thorigout the week and have no issues. I have oily/ thick skin, but it has not been an issue for me nor has it broken me out.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best everyday scrub you can get. I absolutely love it! It makes my face feel so soft and clean. I use it morning and night and it leaves you with a really refreshing feeling every time you use it. Great product!
Elizet P.
Elizet P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is pretty much the only product line I can use for skin care without irritating my face. And it's kinda the only thing that works for me. I have oily skin that's super sensitive. So it's kinda difficult
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scrub to use. Clinique is my favorite brand to use and this scrub leaves your skin so soft. It's perfect for an all over scrub or if you want to use it on your face. Not harsh whatsoever!
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! it is gentle enough to use, yet works wonders on clearing away dead skin. my skin feels tighter and cleaner after using it. I use it about 3 times a week and it lasts me a while! worth the money. no odd residue, either, unlike some other scrubs/similar products.
Paulina V.
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. I need to go get it as soon as possible. It cleans my face so good and feeling soft and smooth after. I just had a sample but I definitely going back to macys to get again. And the cleanser
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?