BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique will always be one of my favorite products. If you use this product appropriately it will last you a long time. It is a little bit pricey but you pay for what you get. I would recommend it to anyone who loves a great mild facial scrub!
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is super exfoliating and it really works super well. It's really good quality and you're getting really good products for what you pay. I recommend this to everybody.
Eesha H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this exfoliate and the normal one from Clinique and I definitely like this one so much better! It's my favorite exfoliator and I especially love using it with my Clarisonic Mia! I've used multiple tubes of this stuff and will continue buying because t makes my skin look and feel fresh! I absolutely love it!
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily exfoliator. It's gentle and creamy. The beads are not to harsh. I prefer a more intense scrub 2 times a week but this is still great for times when my skin is feeling sensitive and I don't want to irritate it.
Denise P.
Chesapeake, VA
I have problematic skin since having my baby 10 months ago. My skin is now acne prone, oily, sensitive and hyperpigmentation. I love how this cleanser gently exfoliates. My skin feels fresh and smoothies after use. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is probably the only time during the day that my oily skin truly feels clean. I love it!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scrub to use. Clinique is my favorite brand to use and this scrub leaves your skin so soft. It's perfect for an all over scrub or if you want to use it on your face. Not harsh whatsoever!
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I use this once per week in the shower. It's abrasive enough that I feel like it's exfoliating but not so bad that I feel like it's damaging the skin in my face. I also love that it's cream based and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer!
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. I need to go get it as soon as possible. It cleans my face so good and feeling soft and smooth after. I just had a sample but I definitely going back to macys to get again. And the cleanser
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!
Jeanette N.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have unpredictable skin so I have experienced super dry and super oily skin depending on the weather. When my skin starts flaking from being dry, I use this product. However, after using it, I end up feeling like a layer of oil remains on my skin. I don't usually break out the next day from using this but it has happened more than once. It definitely does smooth and refine my skin, removing roughness and flakiness, however, I definitely feel like it isn't suitable for my sensitive skin since it clogs up my pores and makes me break out at times.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?