BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Rona G.
Rona G.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product after using it for 4-5 wash however, i saw some skin irritation on my left jaw area. Its gentle, not soapy like others. I would not recommend this product. Ill stop using this as well. Too bad my skin is not matched for this product.
SK R.
SK R.
Meridian, ID
I have never been one to have a full face break out but recently I have been struggling with it. After a lot of trial and error I think I was having an allergic reaction to my face wipes. After replacing those with scrub cream my face has cleared up.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique will always be one of my favorite products. If you use this product appropriately it will last you a long time. It is a little bit pricey but you pay for what you get. I would recommend it to anyone who loves a great mild facial scrub!
Eesha H.
Eesha H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this exfoliate and the normal one from Clinique and I definitely like this one so much better! It's my favorite exfoliator and I especially love using it with my Clarisonic Mia! I've used multiple tubes of this stuff and will continue buying because t makes my skin look and feel fresh! I absolutely love it!
Tatianna W.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to go back and forth. It gets really dry in the winter and tends to become more oily in the summer. This scrub keeps my skin smooth, soft, exfoliated, and clean. I was using cheap drug store face wash before this. Now, I'll never use anything else.
Mariah U.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for taking off the day on your face. It gently exfoliates and can be used everyday. I like to use a heavier exfoliating cleanser once a week and then use this product as maintenance. Great product!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 7 day scrub helps to get everything off of my skin at the end of the day. It's gentle enough to use every single day but tough enough that my skin feels super clean and exfoliated! I recommend Clinique to everyone and wi but again and again! Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Newnan
Excellent and mild enough for daily or every other day scrub.  Works gentle enough on even sensitive skin.  Rinses off easily with no residue.  Good value - bottle lasts.  Bought at Ulta.
Christna P.
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily exfoliator. It's gentle and creamy. The beads are not to harsh. I prefer a more intense scrub 2 times a week but this is still great for times when my skin is feeling sensitive and I don't want to irritate it.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Chesapeake, VA
I have problematic skin since having my baby 10 months ago. My skin is now acne prone, oily, sensitive and hyperpigmentation. I love how this cleanser gently exfoliates. My skin feels fresh and smoothies after use. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is probably the only time during the day that my oily skin truly feels clean. I love it!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?