BY CLINIQUE #67 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Myrisse D.
Brooklyn, NY
Heaven in a tube
I adore Clinique products, this one is perfect for every day use . Leave your skin smooth, soft and clean.
It's kind of pricey but it's worth the money. I used just a little bit every night before I go to bed. I also used the night face lotion from Clinique.
Take it that I love it so much I got a set for my mom and doesn't allow anyone else to use it
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
If you have super dry skin like me, you'll love this scrub 1-2 times a week to help take care of flakes! I love how gentle it is, but I still feel like it polishes my skin into baby softness. A little bit goes a long way with 7-Day Scrub, and you only have to use it a few times a week--not every day like the name suggests!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Like most products by Clinique, the product lasts a good amount of time (even if used daily). My only issue with this scrub is that it is a little harsher on my skin than I would prefer. I have recently started opting for a baking soda powder to liquid scrub over this because they are much gentler on my skin. But since I have had good experiences with Clinique in the past, I would always be willing to try purchasing this again if they came out with a gentler formula option.
L F.
I received a sample of Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse and have used it for many years ever since. Its gentle enough to use very day. A little goes a long way and it won't leave your skin look or feeling dry. Not sure how but it helped my adult acne.
Kristen W.
Received as a gift. I liked it well enough, but still prefer good old bar soap that I lather and apply to my face. This cleanser was much gentler and did noticeably make my face appear a little brighter than before. But for he price and how little I prefer to use scrub creams, I don't think I would buy it again
Katelyn D.
Vine Grove, KY
In all the creams and scrubs I've tried to remove acne, this is the only product that keeps my fave clear. I can definitely tell when I go without using it for a few days. Once I use it my acne clears up within 24 hours. This product lasts me about a year before I have to buy another. It's literally the only acne solution I have found!
Jennifer C.
Novi, MI
I have sensitive skin (it will turn red if you even think about it) and have had an extremely hard time finding products that I could use on my face without ruining it. I received a sample of this scrub while I was buying nail polish from Clinique, and it works great! It gets rid of dead skin, but doesn't hurt your face at the same time. I have tried (what feels like) every scrub under the sun, and this is the only one that won't cause my face to get irritated.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I like to use this product on my face before applying makeup in the morning. It takes off all the crusties off of my face, and completely preps my face for makeup application. Afterwards, once my skin is soft and clean, I apply the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion, then apply my makeup for a fresh day!
Sammee H.
This seven day treatment is great! It has an exfoliating agent in the formula that helps remove dead skin cells and keep your skin smooth. It cleared my skin up within the first 3 days, and my skin felt super smooth. I wish it was a bigger bottle though!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scrub... It's probably gentle enough to use every day though I only really use it 3 to 4 times a week. It does a good job of exfoliating and making my skin feel soft. It is a little on the pricey though and there are other products that do the job just as well but it's a great scrub!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?