BY CLINIQUE #38 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite facial scrub hands down. I have tried drug store brands and other department store brands, but I always come back to this one. It is a pricey if you are used to buying items in the drugstore, but it is worth it. A little goes a long way and the product itself lasts a long time. I like the fact that I can actually feel it exfoliating, but some people may not like that feeling. I use it twice a week and I have combination skin (oily/normal).
Jae G.
I have received and tried many of these from the Clinique bonus with purchase. It is a really great scrub. The exfoliating beads are tiny and gentle on the skin, but I can tell that it works well and leaves my skin nice and smooth. My only gripe is the scent. It is supposed to be unscented but it has this weird chemical smell. I would purchase this with my own money in the future.
Shannon R.
I received a free sample of this product from Clinique a year or two ago, and liked it so much that I now purchase it to use as part of my skincare routine. The product is very fine and gentle, so it exfoliates well without aggravating my skin. Having combination/oily skin, this product has been helpful in keeping my skin clear. One thing to keep in mind is that they mean it on the instructions when they say not to use this product over a breakout-- I have done that before without thinking, and it made the breakout worse. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
Myrisse D.
Brooklyn, NY
Heaven in a tube
I adore Clinique products, this one is perfect for every day use . Leave your skin smooth, soft and clean.
It's kind of pricey but it's worth the money. I used just a little bit every night before I go to bed. I also used the night face lotion from Clinique.
Take it that I love it so much I got a set for my mom and doesn't allow anyone else to use it
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
If you have super dry skin like me, you'll love this scrub 1-2 times a week to help take care of flakes! I love how gentle it is, but I still feel like it polishes my skin into baby softness. A little bit goes a long way with 7-Day Scrub, and you only have to use it a few times a week--not every day like the name suggests!
L F.
I received a sample of Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse and have used it for many years ever since. Its gentle enough to use very day. A little goes a long way and it won't leave your skin look or feeling dry. Not sure how but it helped my adult acne.
Kristen W.
Received as a gift. I liked it well enough, but still prefer good old bar soap that I lather and apply to my face. This cleanser was much gentler and did noticeably make my face appear a little brighter than before. But for he price and how little I prefer to use scrub creams, I don't think I would buy it again
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I like to use this product on my face before applying makeup in the morning. It takes off all the crusties off of my face, and completely preps my face for makeup application. Afterwards, once my skin is soft and clean, I apply the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion, then apply my makeup for a fresh day!
Katelyn A.
Vine Grove, KY
In all the creams and scrubs I've tried to remove acne, this is the only product that keeps my fave clear. I can definitely tell when I go without using it for a few days. Once I use it my acne clears up within 24 hours. This product lasts me about a year before I have to buy another. It's literally the only acne solution I have found!
Jennifer C.
Novi, MI
I have sensitive skin (it will turn red if you even think about it) and have had an extremely hard time finding products that I could use on my face without ruining it. I received a sample of this scrub while I was buying nail polish from Clinique, and it works great! It gets rid of dead skin, but doesn't hurt your face at the same time. I have tried (what feels like) every scrub under the sun, and this is the only one that won't cause my face to get irritated.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?