BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product because it cleans my face and scrubs of all of the dead skin very gently with out making my face red i got this as a gift so unfortunately i dont know where to buy this. the scent is not bad but it doesn't have a good smell. if you have dry skin or combination i would recommend this
Stephanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a rich formula and feels incredibly moisturizing. One thing to note is that the granules are fairly rough, so I don't use this very often on my face. I typically use a gentle acid exfoliator, but when I feel like I really need a good scrub, then I turn to this.
Jaci J.
Definitely not for sensitive skin. very harsh. If used more than a couple times a week. After one time use it made my skin soft but to many uses for my skin and it became itchy and red. Not a bad product just not gentle enough. I recommend it for people with scarring.
Katelyn A.
Elizabethtown, KY
In all the creams and scrubs I've tried to remove acne, this is the only product that keeps my fave clear. I can definitely tell when I go without using it for a few days. Once I use it my acne clears up within 24 hours. This product lasts me about a year before I have to buy another. It's literally the only acne solution I have found!
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Clinique 7 Day Scrub cream help take away my smile wrinkles and my crow's feet. It definitely reduces the look of the fine lines and it makes my skin very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to go back and forth. It gets really dry in the winter and tends to become more oily in the summer. This scrub keeps my skin smooth, soft, exfoliated, and clean. I was using cheap drug store face wash before this. Now, I'll never use anything else.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not bad, but it's super over priced compared to some drugstore products which do the job just as well. I bought mine at Belk, and it was over $20 when it was all said and done. I won't be buying it again because while it did what advertised, it's too expensive.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin and every couple of days you can define tell. I use this about twice a week and it works wonders. It is very gentle and works well to remove all dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to exfoliate more often than normal. Love it.
SK R.
Meridian, ID
I have never been one to have a full face break out but recently I have been struggling with it. After a lot of trial and error I think I was having an allergic reaction to my face wipes. After replacing those with scrub cream my face has cleared up.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used this in the shower! Works great on enlarged pores and the exfoliating beads are definitely not abrasive--you can use this thorigout the week and have no issues. I have oily/ thick skin, but it has not been an issue for me nor has it broken me out.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?